Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2005, 05:53 PM

Default problems with epassporte??

Is this any way to run a bank?

Switching from Neteller, I cashed out to epassporte last month with a healthy deposit. The account was set to renew in August and they took $5.00 for the renewal. I made a withdrawal to a poker site on Aug 29 that went fine.

Sept 5, I tried to take advantage of a bonus at PP (usetowin, I guess I'm not high on their list) and tried to deposit $500 of it. Transaction denied.

epassporte tried to tell me that PP denied the deposit and I should call them. I did and they said they didn't. Calling epassporte again, they admitted that although the account should have renewed with the deposit, it failed to do so and they would write me a tracking ticket. The techs had to correct it and it would take 24-48 hours.

Tuesday, I called and they said their computers were down and they couldn't access the ticket. Apparently, their computers were down all day and the tech team leaves at 5pm Pacific.

Now it's Wednesday, their computers are still down and no-one can access anything.

I feel like I'm getting the run around. I've obviously missed the bonus and will have to wait till next month for my bo-ho fix. Is anyone else having similar problems?