Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-01-2005, 09:51 PM

Default I can\'t deposit into some sites

Some of the sites I play at use web based cashiers and these must use Internet Explorer. I use Firefox as my browser.

In the past I'd always get a "Server Busy" message and then would be given options to "Switch to" or "Retry". I would click Switch To at which point it would go to my start up menu and I'd click on I/E and voila no problem.

Now for some reason I/E will not start if I click on my shortcut or on I/E in the start up menu. I can only access via the My computer function for some reason. What this means for me is that I can't friggin deposit onto some sites because when the "Switch to" option comes up I can't start I/E in my old fashion.

I've probably confused everyone at this point. Anyways all I want to do is uninstall I/E but my computer says it will not let me because soemthing to the affect that the program is in use even though it is not. I have downloaded the latest I/E from Microsoft and rebooted but this does nothing for me.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: I can\'t deposit into some sites

u wanna say any specifics, like where u r trying to deposit or with what?

u could always trying to install IE with out uninstalling, many programs can install/update w/o uninstall
Old 12-01-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: I can\'t deposit into some sites

Specifically Absolute's ARP store.

Yes I updated IE and it works but not when you click the IE icon....I have to open it up via "My computer". When I attempt to reinstall it says that I have already installed this version and it won't allow reinstalling.