FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accep

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you were doing decent until this paragraph
[ QUOTE ]
I have wthdrawn all my money from PartyPoker now. and several of my friend say that they have opend accounts at other sites and are playing there insted. I will NOt return to PartyPoker until someone in there Managment or higer upp in the supportteam calls med or mails me a formal oppolgy for the missbehavior of the Supportemploye. and hopefully come with some kind of komensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like someone else typed this part for you..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please learn to type.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many foreign languages do you master?

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently none
Old 11-09-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have wthdrawn all my money from PartyPoker now. and several of my friend say that they have opend accounts at other sites and are playing there insted. I will NOt return to PartyPoker until someone in there Managment or higer upp in the supportteam calls med or mails me a formal oppolgy for the missbehavior of the Supportemploye. and hopefully come with some kind of komensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently none

[/ QUOTE ]

It was directed at him, not you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Er bare så mange fra andre siden av dammen som aldri har giddet å lære seg noe annet språk, men sutrer på de som ikke snakker perfekt engelsk [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 11-09-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently none

[/ QUOTE ]

It was directed at him, not you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Er bare så mange fra andre siden av dammen som aldri har giddet å lære seg noe annet språk, men sutrer på de som ikke snakker perfekt engelsk [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

HeHe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Det er flere "hjemmefra" her inne ja [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accepted

Yes you are overreacting.The simple fact is that dealing with party customer service is almost unbearable-they have no idea how to deal with or even understanding problems.God forbid you ever have to change your address,phone number or verfiy anything -ull be in for a nightmare.But the game selection and other promotions completely outweigh the customer service drawback.The fact is party has the most and fishiest games,best cashouts and very good software.Deal with it or go to stars or Ub and get great customer service but play in way tougher games and have less games to choose from.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:37 PM

You got multiple people at Party to understand and react to the actual issue you were having. This is above average for them.

One of the prices of playing at Party is that they don't give a damn about their customers. A lot of people here seem to be okay with that.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im very sorry, I did not see the Norway part. He had been typing fine the rest of the time, so I didn't bother to look at the country.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accepted

Enjoy!

and to answer your questions -- Yes, this kind of treatment is normal for PartyPoker; and No, it should not be accepted.

Which is why I play at PokerStars.

PS> Do not give your PartyPoker password out to anyone.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:50 PM

Hei se paa den lyse siden, du ble ikke snytt for noen penger, og selv om det er kjipt aa faa feil informasjon fra apekatter saa var i allefall beloepet under skattepliktig grense gl [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ToT aka geirel
Old 11-09-2005, 09:04 PM

they care enough to offer a safe site with fast secure cashouts. they also care enough to concentrate efforts on bringing in fish and manage to offer large game varieties 24/7.

Does this give them the right to be dicks on most issues? No. But have they done enough? I'd say so.

Every successful poker player who boycots party is hurting themself more than they hurt party!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:37 PM

Damn, if party Poker ever gives me only $1250 for doing nothing, I'll surely let their support know how poorly I have been treated.