Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Partymine support sucks and my e-mail to the author

[ QUOTE ]
Where the hell is all this negativity vs. PartyMine coming from?? And more importantly, where do you get off ripping Prod1gy who developed this for the 2p2 community, and not to make a fortune -- which clearly, he isn't.

I'll say the same thing I said to those people who incessantly ripped on PV Amir for 'shoddy' customer service: Prod1gy provided this program for free for MONTHS, and then decided he was going to charge for it. On what planet does this mean that he's now responsible for maintianing 24/7 customer support reps, or answering your emails within 2 hours of you having sent them?? If you had done your research, you would have found out that this wasn't some corporate conglomorate with dedicated customer support, but rather simply the work product of a single guy who had developed this on his own, and didn't necessarily have the time to be at your beck and call. If you actually paid money for a product before understanding what it was you were paying for or who was behind it, then you're hopelessly retarded. For whatever it's worth, sure sometimes my emails/PMs to Prod1gy take a few days to be returned, but welcome to the real world. I couldn't be happier with the product, and donated long before he even began selling it. Is it the holy grail of mining apps? Far from it, but you detractors are so damn clueless it hurts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Quit whining, you freaking babies. $30 is nothing. Just one good database is worth $30. WTF?
Old 11-14-2005, 10:30 PM

Post it and see, actually why don't you just try installing it on another computer right behind you and use the same activation key?

So yea I would give it to all your friends.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:40 PM

Hey Teddy I was trying to reply to your message about the multiple limit mining stuff that you sent via PM but your box is full.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:46 AM

please try again - i cleared out my inbox.
stupid 2+2 200 msg max.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:04 PM

Default Follow up

To the author's credit, he provided me with another registration code and refunded my 2nd payment in a very timely manner.

I also somewhat shamefully admit one message he sent me had been missed because it had been delivered to my junk box.

However -- I still believe the program is quite buggy and the support is sketchy at best, but after reading the responses here (including his) I can understand that not everyone should be expected to deliver a product in the manner PokerAce has.

Having said that, even if this is a side show for him, I still believe he should conduct himself in a much more professional manner, and write more meaning full responses even if they are delayed responses.

Many users including myself have asked him for help with certain issues, and got responses which make no sense and do not help resolve the issue at hand.