Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather...
have expert precision when straw-puncturing Capri Sun pouches? 33 35.87%
be impervious to the red-eye phenomenon in photographs? 59 64.13%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2005, 05:08 AM

Default Re: moderate moderator?

[ QUOTE ]
Every time i make a post i get insulted and you do nothing. Yet if i did the same to someone posts you would tell me i'm trolling and either ban me or threaten to ban me....But this is the reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just a blatant lie. I have told you before that posters that have insulted you have also been suspended.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:11 AM

Btw, i just got a private message from cola threatening that someone will out me as vince if i don't stop complaining about dynasty. It was a threatening letter and very cryptic. He said not that we all dont suspect already i'm vince, but someone will prove it if i keep this up. ????? What is this garbage? This is from a moderator! I AM NOT VINCE! I am not threatened by your threats cola! Go ahead and expose this information that i am vince. i would love to see you prove this one! Now does anyone see i'm being treated unfairly by all the newbie mods? WE WANT MATT BACK! An honest fair guy.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:23 AM

Now your calling me a liar? Everyone who has insulted me has been suspended? Go look at smoothcall hisroty and see people responses to me. I get insulted every time i make a post and nothign happens to these people. You owe me an apology but i know i will never get it from you. You even said to me in this foprum publicly that noone likes me and you proceeded to tell me why. Is that fair? You couldnt have sent a private message? NO because you wanted the forum to be against me and to embarrass me in the forum. Well guess what not to many peiople like you either so i guess we're both loved in here. Only difference is i dont treat yopu unfairly and abuse my power or position like you do.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now your calling me a liar?...I get insulted every time i make a post and nothign happens to these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am calling you a liar. The reason I'm doing this is that I have informed you on multiple occassions, including in this thread, that posters who have insulted have been sanctioned. Some have been suspended. Some have been warned. Many posts have been deleteed. Yet, you continue to state that nothing happens to others who violate the rules. That is a blatant lie. The person who knowingly tells that lie is a liar.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:34 AM

Look at my thread on ferguson says have to be very smart is he right form a few days ago. Then let me know what you did to those people in the thread that insulted me ok? You are the liar. Just because you might have santioned someone once or a couple times out of thousands of insults doesnt mean you are enforcing the rules correctly. Every single time i make a post i get insutled unprovoked. A lesser man than me woulda got into big fights with all these guys. But i just asnwer them and try to show them the error of there ways. Yet they keep bashing and you keep doing nothing. If i didn what they do once i would be santioned. They do it every time i post.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:42 AM

this picture is so funny for so many reasons. awesome
Old 11-14-2005, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Many posts have been deleteed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can attest to this one.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A lesser man than me woulda got into big fights with all these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

A greater man would have just learned to ignore.

This is all I can say, and I can only hope this post doesn't get thrown away too.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:05 AM

He has explained that he was not threatening me but warning me instead. I don't know if if makes it nay better except maybe his tone was not sreaming but maybe more you better be careful waving finger type thing i think. Correct me if i'm wrong cola. Not trying to misquote you intentionally. I always try to be fair.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if i'm wrong cola. Not trying to misquote you intentionally. I always try to be fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the sake of this not becoming a big deal, I'll just say that it was intended to be a helpful message for your benefit. One could call it a well-intentioned warning, but it certainly wasn't meant to be a threat.

Regardless, Smoothcall and I have discussed things privately, and it seems we've come to some sort of understanding about this. As far as I'm concerned, all is right between us.