Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather...
have expert precision when straw-puncturing Capri Sun pouches? 33 35.87%
be impervious to the red-eye phenomenon in photographs? 59 64.13%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2005, 02:21 AM

Default Re: moderate moderator?

I voted yes to both polls in an effort to sow confusion.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... and you have continued the effort with this sentence.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:35 AM

I think the poll is more about all of dynasty's decisions since he started moderating this forum. That MANY have said he is way over-zealous, and interfering into too many things instead of staying out of the way unless a real infraction has occured. Some of us think he likes the power and likes to flex his muscles. Espcially with people he doesn't like. He is not treating all the people in the forum equally fairly. Like he feels he can do as he likes. Even if the forum members don't like what he is doing. Not trying to start trouble matt but this is the reality and everyone in this forum knows it. I won't go on about it but it needed to be said. I know you like him because he works hard for you but he needs to treat people in this forum with a little more respect and back off a littel if he wants the members to respect him and like him as a moderator. Just my 2 cents. Please dont ban me for this. Everybody else is allowed to say there 2 cents please let me. I wont go on about it.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He is not treating all the people in the forum equally fairly. Like he feels he can do as he likes. Even if the forum members don't like what he is doing. Not trying to start trouble matt but this is the reality and everyone in this forum knows it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not the reality.

Everyone gets treated fairly/equally. And, I don't feel like I can do whatever I like.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you like him because he works hard for you but he needs to treat people in this forum with a little more respect and back off a littel if he wants the members to respect him and like him as a moderator. Just my 2 cents. Please dont ban me for this. Everybody else is allowed to say there 2 cents please let me. I wont go on about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was in charge, no way I would tolerat such insolence. Furthermore, a good moderator, like a good drill sergeant, does not exist to be liked. He exists to be feared and cowered before.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted no both to counter your votes. Ha!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:45 AM

Link (sound required)
Old 11-14-2005, 03:53 AM

There have been many unfair things you have done with me(and many others as well). I won't go into them all. But as a general rule you seem to have a quick trigger when it comes to me responding to people who insult me, while you allow them free will to bash me around. Every time i make a post i get insulted and you do nothing. Yet if i did the same to someone posts you would tell me i'm trolling and either ban me or threaten to ban me.

Now i'm not trying to get into a fight with you. But this is the reality. And i have even tried to call a truce and apologize(even though i wasnt in the wrong, but just because i didint want to fight and make harmony) to you more than once. And you did not accepet my apology, ignored me, then went on to ban me shortly thereafter like you had an agenda. In a thread that every single person in the thread insulted me(including a now moderator, not you). And all i did is respond to all the insults. And i did it without vulagarity or insults back. But got banned for trolling. I was the one that made the origanl post got a bunch of people insulting me and i was the one banned for trolling. Augie only got banned because he said idiot or something. Otherwise any other insults were ignored for the most part. Just like they are ignored now. Anyway i dont want to get into it with you, but you did respond to my post so just asnwering you. I'm willing to forget the past but it seems that many on here feel you still do this. I havent been on here awhile so haven't seen it lately. But saw it everyday when i was on here.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:20 AM

Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Aren't you exempt from bannings because Mat knows you personally? Did you actually get banned at one point?
Old 11-14-2005, 04:36 AM

Exempt? I'm publicy enemy #1. I have been banned before. And threatened to be banned more times than anyone. And never have started one fight ever on here. I only respond, and usually respectfully respond. Not like the flamethrowers on here that get away with all kinds of nonsense. I wonder why?