Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: new pp acount questions Please help!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How does this all make sense?
You have to setup a new funding method and email (for deception???) and get insta called, because they know, you just opened a 2nd account. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Just seems like a dumb bluff in a bad spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Party. It's not supposed to make sense.

Are you implying that you don't believe me or am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe you, but don't understand their goals.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:58 PM

It doesn't seem like too dumb a move on their part, although it certainly is odd. However-

1.) Their T&C against rakeback remains intact. Party does not offer rakeback and never will.

2.) They get the high volume players back from the skins. Many would have returned at first for the soft games, but they'd head right back to their sweet rakeback deals if the skins somehow revived themselves.

3.) They get to show their shareholders that thousands of new people signed up.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Same name
different email
different funding method

You'll create your account, deposit, log out and then when you try to log in later you're going to get a pop up saying Party has frozen your account. They'll give you a number to call, you'll call it.

They'll tell you they know you have two accounts. You'll want to [censored] your pants. Then they'll ask you which one you'd like to close. You'll tell them the old one. Then they'll tell you to have a nice day.

Change your underwear and you've got Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or you could use a different name and not have any of those problems.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:07 PM

4) And they are also getting alot of pressure from non-rakeback affiliates along you type this lines to stop this procedure working. Any doubts?
Old 10-14-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2.) They get the high volume players back from the skins. Many would have returned at first for the soft games, but they'd head right back to their sweet rakeback deals if the skins somehow revived themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

The skins will get soft again. Perhaps not as soft as Party but still soft. Eurobet and Multipoker market to casual players with tv ads, ads in magazines etc. The more rakeback players that migrate to Party, the better the games will get.

It will take some time but anyone who is planning to never play at the skins again because the games somehow will be unbeatable is overreacting.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:27 PM

I'd use a different name. I've heard about "the call," but I'd feel more comfortable not getting the call. Who knows how long it will be before they decide to close all multiple accounts because obviously the second account is getting rakeback!
Old 10-14-2005, 04:39 PM

Jesus Christ you friggin morons....

Hey moderators, please delete all of these dipshit threads and point the morons in the right direction, will you???

If you don't want to be accussed of self promotion, point them towards a review site, but please do something to shut everyone the hell up.

Put a sticky at the top stating that since Party is against rakeback, and this is a RAKEBACK FORUM, that the new posts aren't allowed. Just search the old ones...

I feel better now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]