Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 12-12-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Amazing hand from Bellagio ME (Pokerwire)

Bellagio Five Diamond
No Limit Hold'em
Dec 12, 2005
19:33:09 EDT Steve Crockett knocks out Marcell Luske
Steve Crockett limped from middle positon, Marcell Luske raised to 2k from the big blind, and Crockett called. The flop came [8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]][K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]][A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] and both players checked. The turn came the [Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]], Luske bet 3k, Crockett pushed in, and Luske called all in for 5k. The players showed:

Marcell Luske [K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]][K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
Steve Crockett [J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]][10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]

Crockett was in the lead with broadway, but Luske had three [8]s, three [A]s, two [Q]s, and the case king to stay alive. The river came the [Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]], completing Luske's boat, but giving Crocket a royal flush to take the pot.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Amazing hand from Bellagio ME (Pokerwire)

Been reading the reports today, seeing a lot of sets or pocket Aces going down, add that to the fact that I got knocked out of the 30+3 DeepStacks on the first hand in a set over set situation, and I'm seriously nervous about my first live tournament next month.

No news on the brown trouts?