Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-16-2004, 02:29 PM

Default Re: The Gaming Club $300 Reload Question

I too received a popup. Nothing changed in my BRP report, but I'll worry about it after the next business day. I won't be playing there until after Friday anyway, so it's no problem.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:04 AM

Default Re: The Gaming Club $300 Reload Question

[ QUOTE ]

In the "terms and conditions" it states you have to already have your account for 30 days to qualify but the promo is good from 12/15 to 1/17. I just signed up for an account on 12/14 so I wonder if I'd be able to also get the reload if I signed up for it on 1/15. That's 30 days after I signed up but not 30 days from the start of the promo.

If I signed up for the reload on 1/15 I'd still have 3 days to play 1500 raked hands and get another $300.

Anyone know the answer to this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately it’s one or the other CWsports. If you just signed up on the 14th then you’ll be playing for the new player bonus up to $300.

[ QUOTE ]

i believe this was answered in a previous thread. you may only receive one of these bonuses. i have another question though: is there a minimum deposit to qualify for this bonus offer? is it 100% match or can i just make a small deposit and try to run my bankroll up via my own personal oic?

[/ QUOTE ]
As Pawtucket Pat kindly mentioned, you just have to make a minimum deposit which is $20 (although you can deposit any amount you want). However, if you’re an existing player with a current balance in your account and you’re playing for the reload, you don’t have to actually purchase. You can just use your existing BR.

[ QUOTE ]

For anyone who got the email, clicked the link and filled in the form - do you get any sort of reply? For me it submits the form but I don't see any type of "success or failure" message on the screen afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should receive a pop-up letting you know that your details have successfully been submitted. It works for us and as others have mentioned that it comes through with no problems. It may just be a case of firewall/pop-up blockers kicking in. If in doubt, put it through a second time, but it should go through with no hassle at all. If you really want to check, you’re welcome to PM us and we’ll check for you. Please include your alias or account number tho.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't have pop-up's blocked and did not get a confirmation popup.

It simply went back to the same page with the fields cleared out.

TGC guy, is there an issue with the registration page?

[/ QUOTE ]
We’ve tested it and it works SamJack. Others have also confirmed that it’s fine. If you want us to check, PM us with your details.