Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Name Change: IdiotLiberal

[ QUOTE ]
We've played many times and I respect you as a good player. I've never noticed any specific weaknesses.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2005, 04:55 PM

I didn't like this hand at all (i'm not sitting at the table, must have been waiting).
You are the CO:

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: is with , .

Flop: (1.40 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333"> bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, BB calls, folds, MP calls.

Turn: (4.20 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, BB calls, MP folds.

River: (6.20 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 10.20 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB doesn't show.
BB has Tc 6d (two pair, tens and sixes).
CO has Jh Kh (high card, king).
Button doesn't show.
Outcome: BB wins 10.20 BB. </font>

Other than that pretty standard. Converter a bit messed up.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Country\'s never been in worse shape . . .

Bush should be impeached, for sure, if not worse. This country has become a laughing stock around the world. After the Katrina fiasco, I was ashamed to be an American.

Thousands of American lives have been needlessly sacrificed as a result of this administration's incompetance and arrogance.

Bush and his cronies are uneducated, unintelligent morons who have absolutely no sense of history, science, foreign affairs, or human nature.

Hopefully, this Country can survive another 3 years of it.

TSP
Old 10-04-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was being redundant. Also, FilthyIdiotLiberal was too long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda tempted to ask for your new name so I can pre-ignore it.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kinda tempted to ask for your new name so I can pre-ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2005, 05:32 PM

I've played with you but have no immediate recollections. I'll check PT when I have a chance.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:33 PM

Got 63 hands against you in one session--you were down 20BB, but took some unlucky beats from a maniac.

Checked out the HH where you went to SD, and it looks pretty good, didn't really see you get out of line anywhere.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Country\'s never been in worse shape . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Bush should be impeached, for sure, if not worse. This country has become a laughing stock around the world. After the Katrina fiasco, I was ashamed to be an American.

Thousands of American lives have been needlessly sacrificed as a result of this administration's incompetance and arrogance.

Bush and his cronies are uneducated, unintelligent morons who have absolutely no sense of history, science, foreign affairs, or human nature.

Hopefully, this Country can survive another 3 years of it.

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKYS
Old 10-04-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've played with you but have no immediate recollections. I'll check PT when I have a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized I had my PT db with me and checked quickly. 200+ hands at 5/10 and looked solid those hands you showed down(statwise &amp; playwise). There was one abnormal stat and a related note, but I chalk it up to small sample: I have a note that reads essentially "semi-bluffs turn often" and over this small sample size your turn ag was 7.0. You were winning a good number of hands and generally seemed to have pretty strong starting hands, so I wouldn't read too much into my note. Might have caused me to 3-bet you a bit light on the turn or stop n go the river more than I otherwise would, but I have no hand examples showing that.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:54 PM

fwiw of the 700 hands i have with you, 6 of your top losers are against me. this one was a pretty bad calldown in my opinion.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (10 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has Tc Jc (one pair, jacks).
Hero has Qd Qh (three of a kind, queens).
Outcome: Hero wins 12 BB. </font>

dont take this the wrong way, because its not like i searched through your hands and have you as a bad player. but your style is pretty typical of the "good players" at 5/10sh in which they dont do anything really sneaky, aren't aggressive enough to pick up pots off of other good players, in general just taking their slice of the pie from the nice base of bad players out there. ie, i had a hand where you open raised on the btn, sb calls all in and i 3bet from the bb. you should cap that with AQo against me every time.