Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 04:26 AM

Default NCAAB 12/21/05

41-28-2 ytd

Evansville +3.5 -105
While Evansville hasn't won one on the road yet, this is a very winnable game for them, and knowing that, they should go all out. They have covered their last two road games. Statwise and talentwise they may even have the edge, although with home/road splits it's debateable.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: NCAAB 12/21/05

I can't find this game on the board anywhere. Maybe its to early?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:00 AM

Dunno, I think it might be an added game, some books might not have it?
Old 12-21-2005, 06:10 PM

Adding Youngston St. -2.5 -105 (mansion)

This post by MaineRoad at covers contains good analysis on this game:
"If you read my thread yesterday, you know that I essentially leveraged mu belief that Youngstown is much better than they have been (and than people think) into a play on Duquesne. The Dukes had been rolled up at Y-State on Saturday, and I suspected people would over-react to that result - which they did, betting The Citadel (the Citadel!) from +8.5 down to +6 at the Palumbo Center last night. The Dukes squeeked home by 29.

Tonight, the Penguins return to the hardwood in the Mahoning Valley laying 2.5 to JMU. Unfortunately, JMU isn't the Citadel (or Duquesne for that matter). I actually kind of like this Dukes team (JMU, not DU), and think they'll be a lot better this year than in years past. However, they don't strike me as the sort of team whose likely to get many road "w's" against teams with pulses. Youngstown led big vs. Kent and at Akron before letting those games get away late. They played well enough to win in Ypsilanti, Huntington and Olean. In general, you have a team that doesn't figure to lose many at home to average teams against a team that doens't figure to win many on the road against non-dregs. I doubt it will be the cakewalk that last night was, but I suspect YSU gets it done by around 8 tonight."
Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM

thanks for the plays null..

putting the brakes on myself after a couple subpar nights.. but sticking with your solid plays.. keep it up and GL tonight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 11:05 PM

great picks again null.. man youve been golden lately, cash in the bank!

2 of yours and 1 of my own for a nice 3-0 night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 11:15 PM

keep up the good work null. I didn't want your work to go unnoticed and unappreciated. I've been following alot of your obscure college picks. The few that I have lost, they have been within 1-2pts. I know coming close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoe, but couldn't help notice the great handicapping skills.

Keep up the good work. I am on board as well.

3-2 w/ Null. Easily 5-0 minus the two games that won but didn't cover by 1pt and 1.5pts respectively.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 PM

Keep it going Null! (But don't let it go to your head. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Your picks are helping me ride out an awful NBA streak I'm having... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2005, 12:14 AM

Thanks, I'm glad you guys appreciate the picks. I'll keep posting them and hopefully they'll keep winning. I doubt I'll hit 60% for the season, but I'll try to keep up the pace.

I gotta admit I did get somewhat lucky today (Evansville down 4 with 6 seconds to go and they cover by the hook, Youngston St. coming back from a double-digit deficit in the second half to win and cover). But hey, I'll take it.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:08 AM

as long as they win man.. had the game from last night where northeastern was leading at the half but ended up getting blown out of the water for a loss.. easy come easy go.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]