Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: full contact deposit bonus question

Otter,

The FC bonus doesn't clear like Party bonuses do (it is not based on the number of raked hands). At the moment, for every $2 you contribute to the rake, you get $1 back, so essentially it's 50% contributed rakeback. I know Bayou poker has been discussed here and FC's current arrangement sounds exactly like theirs (though Bayou offers a points for cash system that makes them better than 50% rb and I don't know if FC does).

Unless you play fairly high limits where bonuses become less and less relevant then Party's bonuses are generally better.

If you want an hourly clearance rate comparison use Bayou as a substitute for FC vs. Party on the BW grid (though I'm fairly certain Bayou's rate includes the club cash program).

Oh, and rereading your posts, if you're asking whether the percentage offered is comparable then yes. Most Party reloads give you 15-25% of your deposit and I think FC gives a bottomless 20% on Neteller deposits (though they have a 1x WR before you can withdraw at FC).

[Edit] Ok, I take that back, it looks like the first deposit bonus is 50% at FC (100% for charter members). Not that this really matter though since it looks like it's a bottomless 10% Neteller bonus for reloads.