Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: What do you base your tip on?
Service is included (I pretend I'm European) 4 5.00%
Total with tax 47 58.75%
Pre-tax total 29 36.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Beer Pong Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two in one cup used to end the game

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a bad rule IMO Matt. The purpose of the game is to get [censored] up. It is very hard to do this when you are [censored] up. Less cup making means less drinking which means less getting [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I hate it when you're up like 8 cups on someone and then they both start shooting for the same cup at the exact same time, hoping to get lucky. There really isn't any defense against this.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a bad rule IMO Matt. The purpose of the game is to get [censored] up. It is very hard to do this when you are [censored] up. Less cup making means less drinking which means less getting [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I hate it when you're up like 8 cups on someone and then they both start shooting for the same cup and the exact same time, hoping to get lucky. There really isn't any defense against this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know how hard it is for 2 balls to go into the same cup at the same time?
Old 11-15-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not when the losers have to drink all remaining cups. My brother doesn't play with this rule. The way they play, when one team wins, they just start a new game without drinking the cups on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, our games are close enough where we don't do this. It conserves beer for pong too, rather than just regular drinking.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about you guys but where I'm from the feeling towards people who "stack" empty cups ranges from contempt to outright hatred.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never even heard of this.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not when the losers have to drink all remaining cups. My brother doesn't play with this rule. The way they play, when one team wins, they just start a new game without drinking the cups on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, our games are close enough where we don't do this. It conserves beer for pong too, rather than just regular drinking.

[/ QUOTE ]
But I like how it adds a "penalty" for the loser.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you lost! You shouldn't get rewarded by getting to drink more!
Old 11-15-2005, 02:52 PM

Wow, 10-cup is for girlie-men. Too much square-footage to aim at. This best variation of this game is 13-cup. One solo cup in the middle, two triangles of six. Must hit the middle cup first, and rerack once six remain.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I hate it when you're up like 8 cups on someone and then they both start shooting for the same cup and the exact same time, hoping to get lucky. There really isn't any defense against this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know how hard it is for 2 balls to go into the same cup at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it usually doesn't work...but when it does, one incredibly lucky shot wins the game for a team that's obviously been sucking the whole time. Lame.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you lost! You shouldn't get rewarded by getting to drink more!

[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing is stopping you from drinking on the side.

[ QUOTE ]
Why are one of the cups turned upside down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I would normally say this is beer pong, except for the upside down cups on the left side of the pic. I mean, what the hell is that?