Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-11-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Need Help on a Drug Test.

[ QUOTE ]
any advice is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't partake in an illegal activity when it could adversely affect your future career and plans? Or is that too obvious?

Yeah, I'm a stick in the mud, but I love these posts from people who are looking to get out of these situations, where just an ounce (pardon the pun) of personal responsibility could have helped you to avoid the situation in the first place.

And yes, again, I realize I'm an old-fashioned social mores nit, who didn't contribute anything to this thread.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in fact, it worked so well that my creatine level was a little on the low side that I had to be retested

[/ QUOTE ]

If you needed to be retested that's a bad thing.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any advice is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't partake in an illegal activity when it could adversely affect your future career and plans? Or is that too obvious?

Yeah, I'm a stick in the mud, but I love these posts from people who are looking to get out of these situations, where just an ounce (pardon the pun) of personal responsibility could have helped you to avoid the situation in the first place.

And yes, again, I realize I'm an old-fashioned social mores nit, who didn't contribute anything to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

But most drugs are fun and most laws are stupid.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:59 PM

Find another place to work/volunteer. I work at a vet hospital at a major University and there is no drug testing policy, which is strange considering we have quite the extensive pharmacy.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Find another place to work/volunteer. I work at a vet hospital at a major University and there is no drug testing policy, which is strange considering we have quite the extensive pharmacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Illegal search and seizure of the contents of your bladder as a pre-requisite for a f'in volunteer gig?

Pass. Next.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has worked in 100% of the cases for people I know, including myself (like 9-for-9 or so).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard to argue with results, but I'm willing to bet that all of these detox products actually screw up the test somehow by masking the drug in the urine, rather than actually "cleansing" your body. Notice that the website says "It becomes effective 1 hour after taking and yields a clean test for 3-6 hours". If it really cleaned you, it would be effective until you smoked again.

I don't think there's any way to actually get it out of your fat cells any quicker.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Illegal search and seizure of the contents of your bladder as a pre-requisite for a f'in volunteer gig?

Pass. Next.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its pretty hard to argue that its illegal when you agree to it. The answer is as simple as all of the "how do I lose weight posts:" either find a job that doesn't require drug tests, or don't smoke. Easy.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty hard to argue that its illegal when you agree to it. The answer is as simple as all of the "how do I lose weight posts:" either find a job that doesn't require drug tests, or don't smoke. Easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know that "technically" it's probably not illegal, but it's pure BS anyway. A drug test to do volunteer work at a vet? A drug test to sell nails at Home Depot? Comon. What a friggin joke.

You left out option C, the point of the OP: Game the system.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in fact, it worked so well that my creatine level was a little on the low side that I had to be retested

[/ QUOTE ]

If you needed to be retested that's a bad thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

it really wasn't. My piss was a little on the diluted side, but, they knew that 1) I was sick in the preceeding week, and 2) I normally drink a lot of water. My creatine level wasn't low enough for them to get up in arms. It works, and it will work for the OP
Old 11-11-2005, 09:05 PM

drug test?
study.