Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Re: god damn it..

Ace is getting out of control. I dont know if anyone saw but Im saying we should make bets on how many more bad beats, whining, Im so unlucky posts we get from him. Im saying Thousands
Old 10-14-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe "OP" deleted it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know.. If OP did it in time I thought it just deleted his post, not the replies underneath.

I am extremly edgy right now, and a known hot-head.

In 30 minutes I will probably regret all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost never delete threads, only lock them.

If the OP deletes the original thread it will go away.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sucker, I agree with Adanthar...

This happens to me often where I think I am just running badly...then, I will get over myself for a few minutes and start to really analyze my game and realize I have morphed, slowly, into a donk/maniac. I am not saying that YOU are either of these, but I am merely pointing out that we or _I_ slip into very bad habits, so gradually, that we harldy noticed tham developing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish this weren't true, but it's so true I want to cry. This has happened to me over and over. It's insidious. A creeping brain disorder. If there is an innoculation for it, I'd be the first in line to get the shot. It's such an easy to trap to fall into, and you never see it coming.

nh

CJ
Old 10-14-2005, 10:08 AM

Well just to get off topic I would like to say without question PP is rigged!! It is set up such that only GOOD players win. I mean you push a 1 in 4 draw and it seems it only hits 1 out of 4 times? You push with that A7 suited with that gut feeling and yet the flush only comes 1 out of 18 hands or so? This is clear evidence of a rigged game! Has anyone ever done a long term statistical analysis of hands on PP to help put this issue to rest? of course I guess some would never believe the posted results either?

PS Would have loved to have seen your points regarding quality and fairness. I have often questioned how accurate PP is when compared to theoretical results. Not because I think PP is flawed but to simply satisfy my own curiousity. No game could be perfect but would be interesting to compare.