Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Poker Tracker \"Newbie\" Question

Just bought poker tracker today

1) What I would like to do is totally remove all current information poker tracker has that I have downloaded and start a fresh from today. Is there a part of tracker that allows you to do this?

2) PLEASE NOTE: You have imported hand histories for at least one tournament without also loading the corresponding summary for that tournament. The tournament summaries are essential because they contain the buy-in amount, fee, place of finish, etc. that are needed by this window. Until you enter/load the tournament summary, the information will be incomplete and if you don't see the hand histories you loaded on this window, this is the reason why.

I play on Eurobet SNG's only, how do I get hold of the tournament summaries from Eurobet (they dont seem to email them) and how can I get tracker to auto import them?

thanks in advance [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2005, 09:58 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker \"Newbie\" Question

You need to start a new "database" . If you look in the options somewhere you'll find where it says database. I don't know if you can autoimport tournament hand histories. I really don't know because I've never done that. I've only done cash games.