Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-27-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
That makes some sense, but why would she let me call the cops, and then have to sit around and wait for who knows how long, when it was late and she was tired??

also, none of my friends live evern remotely close to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, yeah. See, I was guessing that it was some other friends that happened to live close by... like the guys you usually hang out with, etc. but I guess if they don't live close to you, then this theory kind of goes out the window.

I agree it's really weird for the girl to do it herself then let you call the cops and all that unless she was really twisted.

I really don't know, man. weird stuff.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:56 PM

Did any previous owner die in your house?
Old 04-27-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forreal. That's annoying.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:57 PM

tis weird

maybe shes just one of those wierd girls and felt like looking through some of your [censored]

garage was safer, because of the possiblity of you hearing her --

not sure especially since your dog did not bark/growl -- almost all dogs would become defensive here, i believe

i would watch things a little closer for a while -- keeping all doors locked and quit hiding an extra front door key under the door mat , atleast for a while

cheers
Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 PM

Sorry man, at the time it seemed like a good joke.

Didn't realize you'd take it this hard.

Oh well. I'll make sure I don't do it again.

Was just messin with you.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 PM

Default gas tank cover

This seems to me like it's the most curious and weirdest part.

why the hell would somebody do this unless it was a prank akin to the one I mentioned? I'm not necessarily trying to argue totally in favor of that explanation, but the gas tank thing has me baffled... really weird.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:06 PM

Default Re: gas tank cover

[ QUOTE ]

why the hell would somebody do this unless it was a prank akin to the one I mentioned? I'm not necessarily trying to argue totally in favor of that explanation, but the gas tank thing has me baffled... really weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i thought you were going to find sugar or some substance in there...

there are only a couple of real possibilities. Friends seem out of the question. A ghost didn't do it. I doubt this girl let anyone in or anything. Seems like its gotta be some strange joke by her. Maybe she'll tell you next week "oh it was me....but wasn't it kinda exciting?"

then you run...
Old 04-27-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that too, but if somebody put sugar in the gas tank, my guess would be they wouldnt leave the cover open as an indication that the tank has been messed with.

[ QUOTE ]
there are only a couple of real possibilities. Friends seem out of the question. A ghost didn't do it. I doubt this girl let anyone in or anything. Seems like its gotta be some strange joke by her. Maybe she'll tell you next week "oh it was me....but wasn't it kinda exciting?"

then you run...

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, I was also thinking about this option with the girl telling you a few days down the road. and I like the suggestion to run, she might even have a voodoo doll of you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the gas tank is by far the wierdest bit. Unless they were trying to pop the hood for whatever reason and hit that latch first by mistkae (they are next to each other in my truck), but the hood was never popped.

Also I should clarify, the lid to the gas tank was open, the actual gas cap was stll on.

Maybe they were looking to steal it, like looking for a spare key or something? But they could have just taken my keys off the counter

[ QUOTE ]

then you run...

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. Which is why I cant figure if I'd rather have had it been a robber or her. A robber and I feel unsafe in my own home. If its her, then she curbside, which would suck, cuz she smokin and I'm hoping we continue for a little while.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the gas tank is by far the wierdest bit. Unless they were trying to pop the hood for whatever reason and hit that latch first by mistkae (they are next to each other in my truck), but the hood was never popped.

Also I should clarify, the lid to the gas tank was open, the actual gas cap was stll on.

Maybe they were looking to steal it, like looking for a spare key or something? But they could have just taken my keys off the counter

[ QUOTE ]

then you run...

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. Which is why I cant figure if I'd rather have had it been a robber or her. A robber and I feel unsafe in my own home. If its her, then she curbside, which would suck, cuz she smokin and I'm hoping we continue for a little
while.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the fine minds of OOT can't deduce what really happened, then I think you're out of luck. My advice to you is to enjoy banging the hell of the hot-but-possibly-psychotic-robber-chick and keep on keepin on.