Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-17-2005, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

Cool story. And thanks for proving that we all need guns.

"So I call the police, cuz my skinny white ass doesnt wanna go searching through the house to see if someone is there, I'll let the guy with the badge and the gun do that. like 15(!!) minutes later 2 cops show up, I explain to the main cop what happened."
Old 11-17-2005, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, this thread was awsome. we need a followup

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, theres not much to report. I went out of town right after it happened, and I worked out a pretty decent scheme to confront her with it and get her to admit her guilt, since after all the facts were in I was like 98% sure it had to have been her.

But when I got back home I never ended up doing it, partly because some time had passed and I'm lazy, but mostly because she was really hot and a great lay, and I have a history of continually putting myself in less than healthy situations for a draw like that. So I could see myself getting into another situation where its possible something could happen just so I could be banging this chick, and I felt that would just be dumb, so I decided the best plan was to just stop all contact with her. So I quit returning her calls and stuff. She still calls me everynow and then tho, still tempting to call her back too, heh. But shes relegated to spank bank material and a semi interesting story and unless I grow weak or retarded thats how it will likely stay.

anyway, thats what happened
Old 11-17-2005, 12:32 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

if the relationship is over i don't see what you lose by calling her out on it