Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-12-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: A guy I knew semi-well, who is a movie star, murdered a cop.

[ QUOTE ]
btw, they were discussing this on stern and i kept waiting to hear about the doorman who didnt call the call precinct many dark moons ago, but they didnt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I first read this as they were discussing this OOT thread on Stern
Old 12-13-2005, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, that sounds like a TV show. You have a doorman who rejects people from the club, but then they go crazy and try to cut mofos with broken liquor bottles.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 AM

This guy wasn't a "movie star". He was some wanna be toughguy that Chazz Palmientieri picked up off the street to act in his film. John Nickle is right...there is nothing that could have been done here.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This guy wasn't a "movie star". He was some wanna be toughguy that Chazz Palmientieri picked up off the street to act in his film. John Nickle is right...there is nothing that could have been done here.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, Chaz was a doorman (just like me) at the Limelight in NYC, working for Peter Gatien. Peter introduced Chaz to Deniro who liked the script for A Bronx Tale but wouldn't touch it unless Peter put up the money. Long story short... Peter was the Executive Producer, and paid for the movie to be made before the studio got involved. Now thats a true hollywood story, except it happened in NYC at 19th Street & 6th Avenue.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 11:07 PM

I remember leaving a friend's house and going to see "A Bronx Tale" and I still watch it every time it comes on and I still do the "door test" with a new girl since my doors don't unlock automatically -

When I told this to the table, three of them said they liked the movie and did the same thing.

It must really suck as bad as they say it does when you're a kid actor....I'm pretty bummed by it.

RB
Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, Chaz was a doorman (just like me) at the Limelight in NYC, working for Peter Gatien. Peter introduced Chaz to Deniro who liked the script for A Bronx Tale but wouldn't touch it unless Peter put up the money. Long story short... Peter was the Executive Producer, and paid for the movie to be made before the studio got involved. Now thats a true hollywood story, except it happened in NYC at 19th Street & 6th Avenue.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were a doorman at the Limelight in the '90's. I knew we must have met before last year.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:14 PM

Sopranos, season two. he was Matthew "Drinkwater" Bevilaqua. Tony & Big Pussy whacked him at Hacklebarney State Park after he tried to kill Christopher.