Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em

Old 12-09-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Re: A List Of Cut And Pastes...

Mr.

Tony Paladino
Crimson Challenge Conqueror

Reged: 06/07/05
Loc: NYC Crimson Team

says,

[ QUOTE ]
Harry,

Please stop sucking at life. If you feel you cannot do this, please consider posting on RGP or BW forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

3056 Posts since June 7th of this year, and you think I should stop sucking at life? funny shite. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No thanks. I choose to treat my opponents with class, whether or not I think they deserve it.

Maybe you should consider doing the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-10-2005, 03:14 AM

"3056 Posts since June 7th of this year, and you think I should stop sucking at life?"

Harry,

Yes, I do. I'm not sure what is unclear about this request nor do I understand what relevance my post count has to do with it.

Warmly,
Tony
Old 12-10-2005, 07:07 AM

Dear Mr. Tony Paladino,

My apologies for my failure to be clear.

For starters, being flamed on my first post and attempt at humor by the general and regular posters of the forum I am totally okay with. As previously stated, my goal was merely to occupy some time as I took a brief hiatus from the poker tables. Mission accomplished. In retrospect I look back at the post and can agree it was bad, at best silly.

The point I was addressing, to be more specific, was one of hypocrisy. Yours. You stated I should 'stop sucking at life' and 'consider posting on RGB or BW forums.' Let me address this in point form.

- I have no idea what an RGB or a BW forum is, nor do I care. I suspect you may know, and further suggest you know well enough that you likely have been to said forums, to which it would be no great stretch of the imagination that you may have similar posts here, or on other such internet forums. Your great and vast knowledge of internet forums and the acronyms that represent them make this conjecture fairly plausible.

- my reference to your post count on this board in such a brief time to which a very limited amount of are actually related to poker, and then suggesting maybe I should consider some other type of forum, brings me to the issue of hypocrisy. Wheras you state ' please stop sucking at life', I suggest giving the little bit of information I have gathered from you, that YOU sir, should pay heed to your own advice.

You see Mr. Tony Paladino, I play poker, it is my job. If you wish to speak of poker to me, I shall be more then happy to oblige you. If you would care to go one step further and actually play the game, I suggest you let me know where you play, and I would be even more happy to join you.

Kindest regards,
Harry
Old 12-10-2005, 10:38 AM

for what it's worth. I actually thought the original post was quite funny... But then I'm easily pleased.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel a need to provide this service?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, just bored and been getting my azz handed to me with bad play last week or so. Fact is I don't actually say so much as a word when they happen, just move on. Felt a tilt coming on, so decided to goof around...sorry if ya all think it sux, but I am fairly sure it is saving me money by stepping away from the tables for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I see your point/intention. And even understand to a degree.

This thread took a bad turn, IMO, because your post is in a kinda serious forum. Well, except for the occasional shot of humor/sarcasm or flame. I think if you'd posted it in the BBV forum (Beats, Brags and Variance) you'd have gotten less flak - maybe even a few posters would have joined in with you.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you got it out of your system and you don't really make comments like this when you're playing - for real.

g/l
Old 12-10-2005, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No thanks. I choose to treat my opponents with class, whether or not I think they deserve it.

Maybe you should consider doing the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
you also like that cartoon in your avatar, so........
Old 12-10-2005, 07:04 PM

Too many dorks play poker.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:13 PM

tl;dr

can i get a cliff's notes?