Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Re: OT. ATIH\'s Bad Beat Contest

LOL. I was almost embarassed when I won last night just because of how bad I had been running recently. I am not going to pretend that my troubles are gone though. I am going to use the added BR padding to start 1-2 tabling the $55's. I want to really focus on my game and think that I will be sucessful since I don't have the fiscal pressure of before, at least for a couple months. As far as bad beats I don't really ahve any extrodinary stories, mostly just consecutive 2 and 3 outers hitting against me in VERY crucial pots.

I want to thank the forum again for the support, yesterday evening I thought I was about to be voted of the isalnd and then i ended up drawing a small cheering section, or maybe it was Giga's section. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My point is, this forum is the best on 2+2 IMO and after looking back on my posts with a much clearer perspective I realize the damage I was doing to this forum. So let me apoligize once again for the BB posts and pledge to only post my best "material" in the future.

P.S. Stupid Sucker I truly am pulling for you to ahev a big score soon as you seem to deserve it much more than me. Although a wise man on this forum once told me, "We don't deserve anything from poker".

Out.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: OT. ATIH\'s Bad Beat Contest

last night I lost aa to kq which hit runner runner q, lost qq to qj, and qq to qk. All of these were all in preflop and 3 tournies in a row I swear stars is rigged!