Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 01:58 PM

Default MAJOR upgrade to Prima Poker software - new lobby layout, HH export

most of the major skins have the new graphics now. some of the ghetto sites like Poker Metro and Aztec Riches are not upgraded yet.

the new lobby is very similar to Party Poker. all the games are listed in the left column, and you can expand or contract the listings by game type and limits. the table population lists seems to be more accurate now - if you click on a table that says one seat available, that seat will actually be available more often than in the past.

more importantly, under Menu -> Options there is now a link called "Game History". you can select the number of hands you want to view, and they will appear in text format on your computer INSTANTLY. there is also an checkbox that says "I want my hand history logs to be stored on my machine" but I couldn't find anywhere on my drive where these were being stored. but at least the instant export option is 100 times faster than Playcheck.

unfortunately, the new Prima HH format is slightly different than the old format, and as of the current moment, they are NOT PT compatible (yet). but I'm sure once word gets out, people will get cracking on this.

I don't know about you guys but this is pretty damn exciting for a monday morning!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: MAJOR upgrade to Prima Poker software - new lobby layout, HH expor

[ QUOTE ]
most of the major skins have the new graphics now. some of the ghetto sites like Poker Metro and Aztec Riches are not upgraded yet.

the new lobby is very similar to Party Poker. all the games are listed in the left column, and you can expand or contract the listings by game type and limits. the table population lists seems to be more accurate now - if you click on a table that says one seat available, that seat will actually be available more often than in the past.

more importantly, under Menu -> Options there is now a link called "Game History". you can select the number of hands you want to view, and they will appear in text format on your computer INSTANTLY. there is also an checkbox that says "I want my hand history logs to be stored on my machine" but I couldn't find anywhere on my drive where these were being stored. but at least the instant export option is 100 times faster than Playcheck.

unfortunately, the new Prima HH format is slightly different than the old format, and as of the current moment, they are NOT PT compatible (yet). but I'm sure once word gets out, people will get cracking on this.

I don't know about you guys but this is pretty damn exciting for a monday morning!

[/ QUOTE ]

not compatible with PT? I loaded many hands already into my database with no problems. Will the stats be incorrect or something?
Old 06-20-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not compatible with PT? I loaded many hands already into my database with no problems. Will the stats be incorrect or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
are you talking about hands you loaded TODAY, using the new "Game History" option? we're not talking about Playcheck here, which is what everyone has been using up until now. if you open raw text files from both the new and old prima HH formats, you'll see that they're clearly not the same. as far as I can tell, the most recently PT update 2.06.04 does not recognize the new Game History format.

Playcheck appears to be working still in the meantime. but once Game History is up and running with PT I'm certain everyone will switch over immediately.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:57 PM

yes, I was referring to Playcheck. Hope the new system will faster to use