Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Paradise email- Possible Bonus

Just received this email from Paradise, don't know if it's account specific. I haven't played there in a couple of months .

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise Poker is excited to announce a 50% Deposit Bonus offer!

From Tuesday March 1st to Sunday March 20th, you will receive a 50% Bonus the very first time you make a chip purchase using the NETeller deposit method. You are only eligible if you have never used NETeller with Paradise before.

To get the bonus, enter bonus code: NETELLER50

So, if you deposit $200, we'll credit your pending bonus account an extra $100!*

NETeller is an easy-to-use, secure electronic funds transfer service. You can deposit and withdraw funds quickly using your NETeller account directly through the Paradise Poker Cashier. For more information on using this simple purchase method at Paradise Poker, visit our NETeller webpage.

Remember, the bonus is available on your first NETeller purchase made between Tuesday March 1st and Sunday March 20th, so don't miss out!

We hope to see you in Paradise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Paradise email- Possible Bonus

since most of us who have paradise account currently have already made a neteller deposit there it obviously will only be good for a minority of 2+2'ers.

For those who don't have accounts there yet one should consider making their initial-deposit bonus via some other method than neteller...then getting the bonus with neteller on their next deposit.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:42 PM

Dude.
Don't mess with me like that.
Seriously.

I pull up the zoo, I see theredwave's got a post, I think 'cool, let's see what he has to say and get a 2 second alizee fix while we're at it', I click on your post, and.......what kind of sick sick avatar is that?!?!?
OK, I think it's just great that those cute little Illini boys got their new clothes, too, but did you really have to go and scar me like that?!
I don't know if I can ever trust 2+2 again.....
-web
Old 03-01-2005, 07:22 PM

Hehe, yeah my Alizee avatar is gone for now. I lost to Emmitt2222 in the Feb open challenge so he gets to pick my avatar for the month and that's what he chose for me. That'll teach me for slacking on my poker playing, but don't worry the Alizee goodness will be back by the end of the month.