Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom 2/4 SUCKS!

did they take it out of everyone's account as well? the people that had already gotten it that is?
Old 11-18-2005, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did they take it out of everyone's account as well? the people that had already gotten it that is?

[/ QUOTE ]

the $150 is still in my account balance, and the bonus is still pending

back to the original topic, I though PR rake at 2/4 was horrible and that until you got to 5/10 it was best to advoid it .. but at 5/10 or higher you could get very good RB deals
Old 11-18-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the $150 is still in my account balance, and the bonus is still pending

back to the original topic, I though PR rake at 2/4 was horrible and that until you got to 5/10 it was best to advoid it .. but at 5/10 or higher you could get very good RB deals

[/ QUOTE ]

you're definitely right on both counts - I'm no 5/10 player, and I had a pretty good reload on a site that I've had a pretty friendly rapport with the owner

the 2/4 game is full of 2+2ers for the same reason I'm playing (lucrative bonus)

I just want to get back to SH on non-pokernetwork (or on pokernetwork when I get up to 2/4)
Old 11-18-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the 2/4 game is full of 2+2ers for the same reason I'm playing (lucrative bonus)

[/ QUOTE ]

i got that impression too, so i took my profit for the day and called it good. any idea who they are so i know who to avoid?
Old 11-18-2005, 09:31 PM

well I hate playing against you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] so I left after stealing blinds for a 1/2 hour

if I went back to PT I'm sure I could find some names, but usually they come up right away

ucantbluffme or whatever his name is is a decent TAG that I try to stay away from
Old 11-18-2005, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well I hate playing against you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] so I left after stealing blinds for a 1/2 hour

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know people aren't clamering to sit with me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

ucantbluffme or whatever his name is is a decent TAG that I try to stay away from

[/ QUOTE ]

ironically, i've found bluffing against him to be somewhat succesful.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd probably jizz on my screen to see 33% seeing the flop and $25 pot averages

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, I just did just by thinking about it.

I suffer from premature VPIP.

P.S. I believe that PokerShare, Eurobet, and Empire are going to the Poker Network. Hopefully the games will be good, but I also hear that the rake is supposedly terrible for $1-$2 and $2-$4.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:05 AM

Pokerroom is a conundrum for bonuses - the .5/1 games are good, but you get a maximum of .35 of a 'pokerroom point' per hand (.7 points per dollar raked, and max rake at the .5/1 is $0.50), and that's if there was maximum rake.

Meanwhile, if you play the 2/4, you can get up to 2.1 points per hand, but, as duly noted, the tables are ridiculously tight.

Take heart though, at least you're not clearing a $375 15x bonus at the .5/1 tables... like my 'friend'.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:13 AM

The rake is really bad at the lower limits at pokerroom, and the 2-4 games are awful. The 1-2 games aren't bad though, they just have a high rake.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PLISTINGS bonus is dead in the water.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it, and a nice hey sorry we screwed you by giving you a bonus that wasn't for you, here have a 25% to 100 bonus as a gift

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the same. So weird that they credited PLISTINGS directly to your account, but it also shows up on the bonus screen. I wonder if I'll get an extra $150 when I clear it?!

So now I have to clear PLISTINGS before I can clear the 25% one, and the 25% one expires in a week. Of course I'm gone for Thanksgiving, so that gives me 5 days to play 2200 hands which, for me, is a ton.