Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Whats the most Weak $50nl Full game on the net?

I'm a TAG thats looking to move my money somewhere where i can play weak $50 ten-handed games, and try out multitabling 25$ tables for the first time. Also, rakeback/bonus's interest me but i have never bonuswhored before. my BR is around $2800. Any thoughts?
Old 11-11-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Whats the most Weak $50nl Full game on the net?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a TAG thats looking to move my money somewhere where i can play weak $50 ten-handed games, and try out multitabling 25$ tables for the first time. Also, rakeback/bonus's interest me but i have never bonuswhored before. my BR is around $2800. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i got one...i think no ones going to respond to this...
Old 11-11-2005, 09:14 AM

PM me if you're still interested... I've got a good one with a large bonus and rakeback and horrid horrid horrid play

sample:

Old 11-11-2005, 09:19 AM

Go to the Bonus and Rackback forums. The stickies there have much of the info you want. If you are talking NL $25 or NL $50, go to site site that has at least 10,000 players and the fish should be plentiful. I play almost exclusively at Stars (haven't venturing into $25 in a while) and there are plenty of tables running at those levels.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:39 AM

Ultimate Bet. I won't discuss you-know-what here, but it is available. They also have a $200 dollar bonus (deposit $500 for full bonus).

Then again, why am I telling you this? Stay away from Ultimate Bet. It's mine, all mine I tell you.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM me if you're still interested... I've got a good one with a large bonus and rakeback and horrid horrid horrid play

sample:

[/ QUOTE ]
This looks "interesting" but why no more info then just a screen shot? No name? no limit level? Maybe I'm just being sceptical because I enjoy huey and the boondocks as well...hmmm..well if i can figure out PM il certinly hit you up, thx for the post
Old 11-11-2005, 06:15 PM

Thx 4_2_it and kitaristi0
Old 11-12-2005, 07:10 AM

So far i have it down to party poker, royal vegas, or ultimate bet. Anyone else know of any sites with looser tables then these at 50$ and 25$?
Old 11-12-2005, 09:22 AM

You just can't beat UB for the bonuses and rakeback. The last few months they've offered at least $200 worth of reload bonuses every month plus you get the initial deposit bonus. You pretty much have a never ending bonus there. They never expire and you get them released to you penny for penny as you play. And I get a 28% rakeback deal. For me, it just doesn't seem worth playing anywhere else.

I've been playing there since the Party split. I started playing 50NL and they are insanely soft. They are the perfect SSNL tables--loose and passive and lots of miniraises. They almost always give you the odds to draw and still pay you off huge when you hit. I'm now playing the 100NL and they're a bit more aggressive, but not by much. And UB's software is great.

For the bonuses, rakeback, size and quality of the site, and softness of the games, you can't beat UB.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:48 AM

wow. maybe i'll give ub a try. i didn't realize other sites had games as soft as party.