Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 02:30 PM

Default Going Down

Given the great advice in the 'head' thread, and the fact I learnt about the magic finger there, I've come to the conclusion I'm a noob at going down.

I know enough to concentrate on the bean, try different rhythms and firmnesses till I get good feedback, and going with that till completion.

However, this now seems beginner-level to me, and I want to up my game a bit, in case I ever get to do it again.

Please, replies only from OOT pussy-masters and women. or both.

TIA
Old 10-16-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Going Down

[ QUOTE ]
magic finger
concentrate on the bean
till completion.
do it again.

Please

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it best yourself.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:46 PM

while down there, have one finger inside against her g-spot.
How do I describe how to do this without being really explicit?

--eager for beaver
Old 10-16-2005, 02:47 PM

Pressure and speed is chick specific but there is one thing that has not failed me yet.

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag. Once you find a rythym she seems to like DO NOT deviate from it. A consistent speed and motion (eating snatch or banging) is key.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pressure and speed is chick specific but there is one thing that has not failed me yet.

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag. Once you find a rythym she seems to like DO NOT deviate from it. A consistent speed and motion (eating snatch or banging) is key.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess that's a way of describing it.
Old 10-16-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
while down there, have one finger inside against her g-spot.
How do I describe how to do this without being really explicit?

--eager for beaver

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. This has been pretty extensively discussed in other threads, including diagrams.
Old 10-16-2005, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found this to be "chick specific" as well. Some seem to prefer a "come here motion" others seem to prefer side-to-side.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As good a description as I think I've ever heard/read. May I add, I've found many ladies enjoy their "brown eye" massaged and/or entered with a digit while all the other stuff is going on. I know, guys, it's starting to sound extreeeeeeemely complicated, but I always enjoy giving as much pleasure as I can and there ain't nuthin' as ego-boostin' as givin' her a "big O."

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 05:15 PM

Sometimes the 'magic scissors' works to devastating effect here (and more often does nothing at all).

That's about the only other trick I know about from the ones I mention in the OP, but it seemed appropriate to share at this juncture.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:59 PM

how much do you think women like o-sex on them? i really don't like to do it, but it hasn't really been a problem so far.