Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2005, 01:50 AM

Default Scammed by a 2+2er

Back in the beginning of May I offered a fellow 2+2er a stake for 1700 for him to play the 50+5 stt’s. We had agreed on a 50% of the profits go to me along with the original stake being returned when either of us wishes to pull out of the agreement. The details changed later to lower the profit cut but that has had very little affect on the situation or the money involved.

The bankroll was approaching 6k in the coming months and I was pleased with how the agreement was going. After another month of swingy sessions he was still around 6k. When July came around I needed some extra money to pay off a car that I had recently bought and told him that the stake was over and that he needs to send me back my portion ASAP. He obliged and quickly sent 300 to me and promised that more would be on the way through the week. The whole week went by before I had spotted him online, and at this point he had stopped responding to any email or pm I had sent him. I told him point blank that there is no reason it should take so long and send me my money now. He quickly sent over another 300 and has now disappeared under a different screen name which I already know. Now this prick is ignoring my messages that I have been sending him and not sending me anymore of the $3000+ he owes me.

Well obviously this guy is dumb as a doorknob because now I have his full name, 2 screen names, his college, his cell phone number, and the name of the college he attends so it will be pretty easy to track him down if it comes to that. I have given him an ultimatum of calling me in the next 24 hours and start sending me my payments or else all of his information along with the story is going up on 2+2. Well the countdown begins. I’m sure we can figure out a way to both get my money back and teach a prick that has scammed a fellow 2+2er a lesson in why you should never do this. Hold on tight everyone because I will not be surprised one bit and am looking forward to posting all of his information so I can teach him a lesson and hopefully get my money back.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Scammed by a 2+2er

good luck, kick his ass!
Old 08-03-2005, 01:54 AM

I've staked before in my life. Never again. Learn this lesson.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:58 AM

Yeah it is frustrating but I will get more joy out of making this douchebag's life a living hell then the money will ever be worth to me.

Countdown:23 hours 55 minutes until everyone knows who this POS is!
Old 08-03-2005, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah it is frustrating but I will get more joy out of making this douchebag's life a living hell then the money will ever be worth to me.

Countdown:23 hours 55 minutes until everyone knows who this POS is!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he pays you back. For his sake. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2005, 02:09 AM

Good luck bro, I hope you get your money. Thieves deserve the royal beatown in my book, with steel-toed boots.

Don't forget to post his location. I'm sure there's a respectable 2p2er nearby who wouldn't mind stopping by his place.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:13 AM

Well I just recieved a PM from the stakee and he says he has every intention of repaying me....

I will keep you guys updated with the info.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:24 AM

Well it looks like the stakee has already gotten the hint that he needs to pay up ASAP. But like I said before, anything can happen, so stay tuned. I will give you guys an update in the morning.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:30 AM

i would like to know who it is even if he pays.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:42 AM

lmao this whole thing is hilarious... "a 2+2'er from the area to stop by his place"