Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2004, 01:58 PM

Default Anybody poker pros wanna move to South Beach?

Hey, just thought I'd throw this out there to see if any people are interested: I'm about to get laid off from my job as a futures trader here in Chicago and since I'll have no obligations, along with a very decent amount of cash and a BMW, I'm seriously contemplating driving to Miami and living there for a few months or longer. I'm certain I can do well playing online to cover my expenses and more, so I'm planning on subleasing a place in South Beach. I've visited Miami 3 times and frankly I think it's paradise, the women there are incredible, and I'm fluent in Spanish so it works well for me. I've been looking at a few websites with sublets, and the prices for decent 1 bedroom places are in the 1k area, probably a little more than I want to spend. However, instead of living on my own, I would be willing to share an apartment with another online poker pro, someone that understands my situation, I don't want to have to explain it to some random roommate, and it would be cool to grind it out with someone everyday, makes it much more fun. There are some SWEET 2 bedroom sublets right along the beach for very decent prices, like 600-700 per person, so it would be ideal if someone wanted to go in on this with me. I've read a few posts about people moving to Costa Rica and elsewhere abroad, but I can't seem to find them now, but anyway...if anyone is interested or has suggestions about anything, let's talk.