Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2005, 03:42 PM

Default Flop top set w/ one suit

1/2 NL game St Louis, Mo
I've been playing a loose agressive game up so far. I'm giving a lot of action and getting action in return. I am getting respect as a dangerous player though.

I get dealt KK in middle position. One limper, then I come in for a standard raise to $15. I generally get called in one or two spots everytime I raise. The button calls and the limper calls. The flop comes down K63 all clubs.

The lipmer is short stacked w/ $72 left after he called the flop. Hes a loose and generally poor player. Ive been pushing him around for about two hours and he is on tilt.

The button is loose preflop but I have not seen him out of line post flop yet. He has about $800 behind. I have about 600 behind me.

The limper pushes the flop for $72. I call. The button then raises to $200. I sit and think for about 2 minutes then call.

The turn blanks off. I check. The button bets $100. I insta-call.

The river blanks off. I check he bets $100.

I've been thinking about this for about a day and would appreciate feedback on the flop decision and the river decision. Thanks in advance.