Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 01:43 AM

Default Re: pokerconduct.com member post

As someone striving to build a poker site with my team, I have to sit back and marvel at stockman's body of work.

You, sir, are to BS what Salivdor Dali was to paint. You take bits of the known and then melt them over a steaming pile of crap for the audience to ponder. Bravo....bravo.

Might I offer up a tiny bit of criticism? You need more programming background in order to really capture the imagination of many of the folks here. Some of your stories have characters doing absolutely impossible feats and well, anyone with one semester of computer science who's read them will get a good laugh. Not that they aren't entertaining, but I gather you're trying for the Tom Clancy feel of realism rather than the Star Trek feel of realism. Perhaps getting a technical writer to proof read your stories?

All and all, wonderful stuff. I hope you keep it up. My poker dev team enjoys your yarns as well. We like to start off our meetings now with a few choice bits here and there. Honestly, you should think about getting an artist to make them into cartoons.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:12 AM

Default Re: pokerconduct.com member post

[ QUOTE ]
insane crackpot, or spammer in disguise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Title. Ever.