Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 04-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Yerma Yerma is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lives in \"Calgary, Alberta, Canada\"
Default Party Poker support...help please!

Hi, I'm going to hide my screen name in these emails. But Party poker support is non-existant, I can't get an email back from them. What should I do about this? Never play on Party again???

-----------------------------
email #1:
-----------------------------
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:29:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Aaron Lovi" <aaronlovi@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: players points redemption query
To: info@partypoker.com

Hi,

My account name is VeryWell, my username is xxxx.

I redeemed some player points for merchandise a few months ago. I received a little over a month
ago two visors and one tote bag. I ordered a lot more than that! Could you please tell me when I
can expect the rest of my stuff?

Thanks,
Aaron Lovi
aaronlovi@yahoo.com

---------------------
email #2
---------------------
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:47:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Aaron Lovi" <aaronlovi@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Fwd: players points redemption query
To: support@partypoker.com

Hi, I got no reply, so I thought I would resend to this email address instead.

> My account name is VeryWell, my username is xxxx
>
> I redeemed some player points for merchandise a few months ago. I received a little over a
> month
> ago two visors and one tote bag. I ordered a lot more than that! Could you please tell me when
> can expect the rest of my stuff?
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron Lovi
> aaronlovi@yahoo.com

---------------------
email #3
---------------------
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:54:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Aaron Lovi" <aaronlovi@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: My Party Points Merchandise
To: info@partypokermails.com, support@partypoker.com

Hello,

This is the 3rd email I've sent regarding my Party Points merchandise. I used up about 20,000
points for your merchandise a couple of months ago, and only received 2 visors and one tote bag.
Where is the rest of my merchandise???

Also, I never even got an email back? Like I say, this is the 3rd email I'm sending you regarding
my merchandise. Where is your customer support?

Account Name: VeryWell
Screen Name: xxxx
Aaron Lovi
aaronlovi@yahoo.com
Old 04-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Cartridge Cartridge is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Party Poker support...help please!

call them
Old 04-27-2005, 07:27 PM
smartalecc5 smartalecc5 is offline
Senior Member