Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2005, 06:03 AM

Default Re: *TT* rates OOT\'s fashion sense

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TT,

What's your height/weight? From what I remember from the first Magoofest, you are about the same size as me, 5'9" 160. If so, what type of jeans should I be getting-low rise, boot cut, etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 6' 1", 185 lbs but slim (33" waist). I think the cut of a jean is a personal preference, what works for one man doesn't work for the next. BUT I firmly believe that you must explore and expand your horizons... experiment. Try something new.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are almost exactly the same size. Also, because of this thread, I have decided to buy all new clothes. To be honest, my mom and sister have always bought my clothes, I wear mostly just the abercrombie/hollister/polo level of clothing. I have never had nice shoes and ive always felt bad about it.

I don't know where to start to buy nice [censored]. I would like to buy a couple pairs of shoes, some pants; jeans and otherwise, shirts, a couple blazers, and a nice watch if possible. I am 22, and a college student.
I don't mind dropping a couple grand to buy some nice winter clothes (and some extra if i get a watch). A link to some nice summer stuff for when it comes around would be nice as well, flip flops/shorts/shirt type stuff.

Really a set of general guidelines/places to shop online would be great. There isn't alot around here, but I don't mind ordering/sending back, and I know a good tailor.

I am in bad shape, help me out TT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake