Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 02:43 AM

Default Re: King of the Trolls: R.I.P.

[ QUOTE ]
I have studied all of the S&M books as well as a large array of others.

[/ QUOTE ]

What others? Bondage? Extreme fetishes? I'm curious!

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2004, 03:03 AM

I couldn't care less about the other names, but I'll be sad to see Bump-en-stein go.

Cup
Old 12-02-2004, 05:40 AM

Don't can the Iceman!
Old 12-02-2004, 08:00 AM

This is so depressing.

Bump-en-Stein is one of a handful of people on this forum who is reliably funny. Not just an occassional fluke post, but every one, had clever and unique material that was destined to be recycled. If you didn't think he was funny, you're probably not smart enough.

I'm amazed that he managed to relegate his wit to only Bump-en-Stein. Not that the others weren't funny, but they were (by design) predictable. I will say, however, that "Pour One, Floor One, If You're Lucky, You'll Backdoor One--Gay Poker Microbrew Cruise with Vince Van Patten" is one of the funniest lines I've read on 2+2.

-2kF
Old 12-02-2004, 08:57 AM

With a certain Illinois poster no longer trolling and the Bump-en-Stein group out of the game, we need new trolls.

2000Flushes, we need you, you have the right "attitude" to be a troll, use some of your aliases to entertain us.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With a certain Illinois poster no longer trolling and the Bump-en-Stein group out of the game, we need new trolls.

2000Flushes, we need you, you have the right "attitude" to be a troll, use some of your aliases to entertain us.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok, Dilbert, you're doing a good enough job in picking up the slack.

-AA
Old 12-02-2004, 11:21 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you should retire. Can't you just take some time off or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask nicely, I may come back some day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Tyfromm.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:23 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't care less about the other names, but I'll be sad to see Bump-en-stein go.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I had no idea. Outside of one or two posters, I thought I was universally despised. I feel decrapitated right now.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is so depressing.

Bump-en-Stein is one of a handful of people on this forum who is reliably funny. Not just an occassional fluke post, but every one, had clever and unique material that was destined to be recycled. If you didn't think he was funny, you're probably not smart enough.

I'm amazed that he managed to relegate his wit to only Bump-en-Stein. Not that the others weren't funny, but they were (by design) predictable. I will say, however, that "Pour One, Floor One, If You're Lucky, You'll Backdoor One--Gay Poker Microbrew Cruise with Vince Van Patten" is one of the funniest lines I've read on 2+2.

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I've always had fun with you and ArchAngel (as it was clear you guys understood the jokes) but I am just burned out and I have too much other stuff to do.

I still read the forums, but I don't really have time to post (or mix it up with Bump).

Because you and ArchAngel are so funny, that was one reason why I decided there was little point in my shenannigans - the bases were already covered.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:34 AM

For this I will sneak a post in. Sorry to see that you are done. I know what you meant by giving back to the forum with humor.

Though I got the blame for many of your handles I laughed countless times. Bump and Ice Man were your best charachters but Milo talking about Online Keno and triple slot strategy was very good too.

PS Your real identity is safe with me.....unless someone has a truck load of money that is. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread