Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 01:29 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy
Default King of the Trolls: R.I.P.

I am hanging it up. Now that the year is coming to a close, it is a good time to retire as a troll. Around April, when the internet forum was getting wacky, I decided to join the fun. I started with Milo Balzich as an homage to Steven Punk, then I got carried away. Anyhow, I just got bored with the whole thing and its time to quit.

So, you will no longer hear from any of the following:

Bump-en-Stein;
IceMan;
Milo Balzich;
Steven Chunk;
Steven Skunk;
Steven Monk;
Steph Djordivich (or whatever ... All the right moves guy);
Pyramid Poker Chief Member;
Francis Dollarhyde;
Nosferatu;
Phil McCrackin.

There may be a few more, but I don't remember. All of it was done in jest, none of it was serious. I hope nobody took it personally as it was always obvious I was on a lark.

I have nothing to do with the current "ghost bumping" or anything else. I have nothing to do with Gregorio, et al; or anyone else.

All my characters were easy to spot as I filled out each of their bio's to create a persona.

By the way: I am a winning poker player and I get a lot out of this site. I have studied all of the S&M books as well as a large array of others. I never felt I had anything to add, poker-wise as it seems its all been said before. I guess I felt I had to say SOMETHING, so I became a troll.

Good night ladies!
Old 12-02-2004, 01:36 AM

Default Re: King of the Trolls: R.I.P.

Damn. I really liked IceMan. I think he should still make cameos telling the conspiracy crowd that their "Party is rigged" posts are "dangerous."
Old 12-02-2004, 01:39 AM

I appreciate your farewell, but you petered out long ago. This reminds me of Spinal Tap's last North American tour.

Right now, the puppet show is getting top billing.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn. I really liked IceMan. I think he should still make cameos telling the conspiracy crowd that their "Party is rigged" posts are "dangerous."

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely haven't kept up with the scene in the zoo, but is this IceMan character the same Iceman who posts very insightful and sophisticated posts on games in the Other Poker forum??? can't be, right?
Old 12-02-2004, 01:45 AM

Are you the Punk Nation guy too?
Old 12-02-2004, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its dangerous, but you will have to carry on without me. I have my own wing man to worry about.
[Listen, really. This was my best character. Really solid concept ... its just way played out. If Val Kilmer just could have given the role a little more depth ... ]

Adios, all. I'll still be playing lots of beach volleyball with the flyboys and drinking Schmitt's Gay. See you there.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I interpret you correctly you think I'm shilling for one of these characters. Read this thread, for instance, to pick one from today:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1

the Iceman I am familiar with is a very highly regarded poster (and I vaguely remember a post several months back where he mentioned his previous ID). that's why the reference threw me. I guess I would know better who is being discussued if I paid more attention to the antics in this forum, but I think I've already wasted too much time on this.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:51 AM

see now? "Ice Man" "Iceman". I get it, and wish I'd never asked the question. now run off and go play...

edit: and note the original post here said "IceMan" not "Ice Man".
Old 12-02-2004, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
see now? "Ice Man" "Iceman". I get it, and wish I'd never asked the question. now run off and go play...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the kind of tool that made the whole thing worth doing in the first place.
Closed Thread