Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Alcohol for my party tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]
What's up with the Boone's Farm haters? The stuff is cheap and the girls love it. Get more!

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. we threw a boone's party and did it like the white people's version of a rap video. instead of 40's filling the fridge, it was all boones. we also had a keg. in the morning we had 3/4 of a keg, and no boones left. the novalty of it was a giant hit, and it made for a lot of drunk girls.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed. we threw a boone's party and did it like the white people's version of a rap video. instead of 40's filling the fridge, it was all boones. we also had a keg. in the morning we had 3/4 of a keg, and no boones left. the novalty of it was a giant hit, and it made for a lot of drunk girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many did you drink? I had an evening in college where I tried to drink as many as I could. I made it through four pretty quickly, and the sugar was way too much for me. I was barely drunk, but I felt sick to my stomach.

-McGee
Old 10-06-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many did you drink? I had an evening in college where I tried to drink as many as I could. I made it through four pretty quickly, and the sugar was way too much for me. I was barely drunk, but I felt sick to my stomach.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

i drank a half bottle and that was about all i could take. i switched to malt liquor after that. the rest of the folk loved it though.

and on another note, at same party i was drinking my 2nd 40oz when a buddy with a boones bottle tapped my bottle causing it to foam up and spill. in my drunken intelligence, i thought, well boones is kinda carbonated and tried to do the same thing to his bottle of boones.

i did make his drink spill everywhere, but that was because i broke both bottles.