Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: Push? Fold? what..
Push 43 78.18%
Fold 12 21.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Pokerstars Is Rigged

Hello all,

I am here not to make threats, lies, or purposely arbertrate Pokerstars site integrity but listed below is an explanation of how ive come to a conclusion that Pokerstars is indeed not legitimate and in fact has hundreds of employees and software programmers scamming from the innocent players.

After 3 years of recorded hand histories, betting patterns, chat, and other related aspects to the game, I submitted all this information to a personal friend whom is a graduate from MIT. I will not post his name as he requested to keep his identity from this issue.

What he did was compile all the hands and ran a statistical analysis of these hands(1,345,978 to be exact) and found that the probabilities that resulted in the wins/losses of these hands were in fact 21.9% in difference then in actual probable odds. 21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

I also had him carefully research and study the betting patterns of all these hands and how it correlated to the results of these hands. You will be amazed at what he discovered. Not only does he conclude that there are inside players workin for pokerstars but he also states that they use PROGRAMMED BOTS with a very high effecient A.I.(artificial intelligence)

I know most of you have heard of these so called "bots" and in fact there are places we know that use them but I will not bring there names into this for site protection. What I'm gettin at is he concludes Pokerstars with the billions of dollars in revenue has the resources to be able to pull off this scam with hi tech programmers, anti-fraud marketing campaigns, deposit bonuses, etc etc. They have the world in their hands, and being that party poker is a big competitor it onlys make sense that these greedy bastards would rob every penny they can get their hands on!

So in closing this, beware and the next time you ask yourself how did I just lose with AA to 23 os all in preflop, remember this post.

Best of Luck,

Riggedpokerstars
Old 10-15-2005, 03:07 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars Is Rigged

YSSCKY

I win.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:09 AM

As owner of one of those bots, I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to scare away my business. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 03:24 AM

I got some new flanel bed sheets, they're nice and warm.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know most of you have heard of these so called "bots" and in fact there are places we know that use them but I will not bring there names into this for site protection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you protecting sites that use bots.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

I am here not to make threats, lies, or purposely arbertrate Pokerstars site integrity but listed below is an explanation of how ive come to a conclusion that Pokerstars is indeed not legitimate and in fact has hundreds of employees and software programmers scamming from the innocent players.

After 3 years of recorded hand histories, betting patterns, chat, and other related aspects to the game, I submitted all this information to a personal friend whom is a graduate from MIT. I will not post his name as he requested to keep his identity from this issue.

What he did was compile all the hands and ran a statistical analysis of these hands(1,345,978 to be exact) and found that the probabilities that resulted in the wins/losses of these hands were in fact 21.9% in difference then in actual probable odds. 21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

I also had him carefully research and study the betting patterns of all these hands and how it correlated to the results of these hands. You will be amazed at what he discovered. Not only does he conclude that there are inside players workin for pokerstars but he also states that they use PROGRAMMED BOTS with a very high effecient A.I.(artificial intelligence)

I know most of you have heard of these so called "bots" and in fact there are places we know that use them but I will not bring there names into this for site protection. What I'm gettin at is he concludes Pokerstars with the billions of dollars in revenue has the resources to be able to pull off this scam with hi tech programmers, anti-fraud marketing campaigns, deposit bonuses, etc etc. They have the world in their hands, and being that party poker is a big competitor it onlys make sense that these greedy bastards would rob every penny they can get their hands on!

So in closing this, beware and the next time you ask yourself how did I just lose with AA to 23 os all in preflop, remember this post.

Best of Luck,

Riggedpokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

A) Why could he care about his identity, he wouldn't. It would make him famous if he was correct.

B) Where is the data proving your position, supposedly you have it, SO POST IT. THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP. If the data is correct it could be verified and your position would be proven. You pruposefully don't post it to make your bs troll acct or because youre just full of it.

C) A person in MIT, however smart, is not qualified to analyze what betting patterns mean unless he himself is an expert poker player.

D) What in the holy hell does 21.9% different from the actual probable odds mean?

E) This is a horrible F'ing troll post or a complete moron. Trolls shouldn't make posts like this, it's not freakin funny. All it does is eat into all of the winning players profits and ruins the reputations of honest people. Honestly I think the only site that really cares about it's players is PStars (but I still think the site sucks). Lee Jones is one of few honest people in this industry that is desperate for non-scummy people.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Ed, why not just come clean and say it was you doing the analysis?
Old 10-15-2005, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in fact 21.9% in difference then in actual probable odds

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it? I have a 38.143198% difference than expected. My aces for some reason don't have a problem with 32o, but for some reason 94s busts them 56.8% of the time all in preflop, that is not right.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:42 AM

Vanilla Creme Brulée
6 large egg yolks
6 tablespoons sugar
1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
1 1/2 cups whipping cream

6 teaspoons granulated sugar (or 8 -12 teaspoons packed brown sugar).

Preheat oven to 325°F.

Whisk yolks and 6 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl to blend. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean. Gradually whisk the cream into the sugar. Divide mixture among 6 - 3/4 cup custard cups or ramekins. Arrange dishes in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Pour enough hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of dishes.

Bake custards approximately 35-40 minutes until the custard is set. Do not overbake or your custard will be rubbery. Remove the pan from the oven and remove custard cups from the water. Allow custards to cool before placing in the refrigerator. Chill overnight.

Two hours before serving:
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar atop each custard. Place dishes on small baking sheet. Broil until sugar just starts to caramelize, rotating sheet for even browning, about 2 minutes. Chill until caramelized sugar hardens, about 2 hours.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:43 AM

Everyone knows pokerstars is rigged