Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Top 10 10/20 6maxers (LC)

I will start this post by saying many persons hate these posts. I don't care. I like these posts. If you don't give a f*** then please don't reply.

For the purposes of objectivity I will not incude 2+2ers I'm aware of. As of the 120kish hands I've played at 10/20 here are the Top 10 with 2 honorable mention...

- TexasMime
- bongineer
- luckyAi
- BrianCohen
- JoeyGall
- Molecul0
- yellowtwo
- bigavon
- pl_evictor
- lolomgbbq

Honorable mention:

-TonyTheSaint
-IIIDToXIII

Edit: forgot one in the Top 10: "fiesta8"
___1___
Old 06-30-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Top 10 10/20 6maxers (LC)

just out of curiosity, do you avoid these people?
Old 06-30-2005, 04:42 PM

either i have good table selection or they play odd times... i dont recognize half of those names.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just out of curiosity, do you avoid these people?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't avoid anyone really. I avoid sitting in certain spots against certain persons. I play at good tables and avoid bad ones.

___1___
Old 06-30-2005, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- Molecul0

[/ QUOTE ]
this guy has my number.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:07 PM

I haven't played against him for awhile but LuckyAI really annoyed the hell out of me -- I remember him having really goofy stats but running really well.

Ditto BrownEyes. UGH.

I see Molecul0 all the time, just the fact that he's always around and is a winning player is enough that I'll generally choose to play on a different table. Don't recognize most of the other names, thankfully.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ditto BrownEyes. UGH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, his "numbers" look terrible, but he's one of those guys who is annoying as hell if you're out of position on him.

___1___
Old 06-30-2005, 05:30 PM

i almost started a thread today about BrownEyes. I actually usually try to sit with him having position on me. I dont find him annoying at all.

He:
-openlimps too much
-coldcalls too much
-plays too passively in generally
-never raises when he doesnt have it

I just dont understand how he is still around. He *might* be breakeven but i dont see how he can hang in the 10/20.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i almost started a thread today about BrownEyes. I actually usually try to sit with him having position on me. I dont find him annoying at all.

He:
-openlimps too much
-coldcalls too much
-plays too passively in generally
-never raises when he doesnt have it

I just dont understand how he is still around. He *might* be breakeven but i dont see how he can hang in the 10/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your reads are spot-on. He must just be on a monster rush, or just make loads of money from people thinking he's bluffing when he raises.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:02 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

luckyAi is crappy/mediocre, I have like 30k hands on bongineer and he looks solid but I've never actually sat before. bigavon is weak-tight and doesn't adjust well. he also overplays his hands against me preflop then underplays them postflop. he has good table selection like me so we play together a lot and he just gives me way too many free cards. I love peeling against him because headsup when he 3-bets me I always know where he's at. also, I played a session with him against a maniac, and he tightened up a lot and basically was just a huge vag.

I don't know if you've actually played with IIIDToXIII but he sucks. he may have pretty looking preflop stats but postflop UGH he's bad

molecul0 and lolomgbbq are both very, very good.

also having datamined so much, I've noticed that a lot of players just don't play that much, even some who are really good. most of those guys I have 10k-30k hands on, so I get the feeling that you aren't seeing much.

and while I understand you're being objective, there are 3 (4 if I include you) 2+2ers whos screennames I know who should be at the top of that lost.

I'd put DriedSeaweed up there too, but maybe he's a 2p2er whose name you know, so you didn't include him. too bad he bitches so much, and I've noticed him tilting twice