Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Sweat me as I write my 3000 word paper - All nighter!

[ QUOTE ]
Update #2

I'm at 825 words, and I'm suffering from some major ADHD. For once, I'm actually not looking at OOT every 5 seconds, but my mind is on everything except this paper, including, but not limited to, playing some Halo 2, the smell that seems to be coming from my ass, having sex with women, taking another No-Doz even though I still feel like I could run a marathon, saving every 3 words and hoping my computer doesn't crash, the yankees putting jeter in center, and many other things not related to my paper. I'm thinking that there is no way this thing is getting longer than 2500 words, for my paragraphs are usually short and to the point, but a couple of well placed photos and graphs should extend the length a bit. My professor is a crazy quaker (seriously) and might actually count the words though.

I'd like to point out that my roommate is pulling his 2nd straight all nighter in a row (silly CS majors), and is also currently 'high' on the No-Doz.

[/ QUOTE ]

My job entails working up to 120 hrs a week. The trick to running on 3 hrs of sleep a night for weeks on end is to exercise and to not overdose on the caffeine. Your reaction is common when people take too much caffeine. You brain cannot focus b/c it is too active. I suggest going for walk or run outside and trying to burn off a little of the excess energy. It will calm you down and you can plan out the paper at the same time.

I know about this [censored]. I had to write my 60 page thesis in 2 days. That [censored] was [censored] hard, but it simply requires focus.

You can do it.

holla.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:07 AM

i am currently on page 14 of my 18 page senior thesis, all the research is done and it is due at 11pm on tuesday the 6th. i am doing a presentation on the paper thursday afternoon. i then have to write a 7 page paper for my politics class that i have done no research for by Monday the 5th at 2pm. I also have a fairly easy final on Monday at 8am. So yeah, lots of work to do in the next 6 days, but they will be my last 6 days of college, so its worth some work i suppose.

rj
Old 11-30-2005, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am currently on page 14 of my 18 page senior thesis, all the research is done and it is due at 11pm on tuesday the 6th. i am doing a presentation on the paper thursday afternoon. i then have to write a 7 page paper for my politics class that i have done no research for by Monday the 5th at 2pm. I also have a fairly easy final on Monday at 8am. So yeah, lots of work to do in the next 6 days, but they will be my last 6 days of college, so its worth some work i suppose.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

so you're gonna get tanked and go streakin.... right?

guys?