Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2003, 03:52 AM

Default Re: Stu Ungar movie?

hi big al,no one said anything about anyone looking for bill or anything else related to threats or violence.i said"he still has friends left" i was not insinuating anything. read my other posts ,im pretty strt forward.it is disrespectful to talk about deadpeople who in their personal life were as u say fkd up.he was and is still one of the most brilliant tourney players u must agree.as for gin rummy they still catching up to where he left off at.if u lend a drug addict money or back a sick person you take the risks.he did not pretenfd that he was sober.i know he beat people,people that were only interested in making $ of his talent and gave him $ knowing it was going in his arm or in the pipe. so big al..or do u prefer BIG AL.? we all have friends like stu....how would u like someone taslking about your chilhood pal or family member that has been the victim of drugs..a loser to society but loved by family.....food for thought fat al.i mean big al......i dont insinuate,,,i speak strt....if i were talking like u say...the verbage wouldve been "bill,watch your mouth or i"ll kick u in the balls when i se u at binions"...i was just saying have respect for the mans friends and family.......to bill murphy im sorry for causing u any headaches...ok? clear....dont think im condescending or going backwards for u al...im just clarifying who i am for uyou, p.s...if it was your family or pal u would not like to overhear people talking bad about them..or would u big al? do tell. MR> to u Manhattan