Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2005, 12:13 AM

Default Re: \"I wouldn\'t piss on you if you were on fire\"

[ QUOTE ]
Tyler,

Just so my sentiments are clear to you and everyone else.

1) Yes, I understand you oh so generously bought your friend whose birthday you were celebrating one shot.

2) Yes, I still think that makes what you did a complete bitch-ass move. Who the hell makes a scene about paying for a shot for a guy on his birthday just because he already bought him one? Obviously, even with your past history at the bar, the waitress did not at first think you were such a cheapskate POS, but she clearly gave you way too much credit.

3) Yes, it actually reflects on you, not the staff, that you can't even run a tab at your local bar, and definitely not get comped shots during a birthday celebration. If you acted like less of a prick, you'd likely be treated much better.

4) Yes, I understand why you are sending your pathetic messages to me in PMs, but why don't you just man up and make your pathetic defense of your weak-ass actions here in this thread for all to see?

5) No, I don't give a [censored] that you wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire. Believe me, I would never count on a pathetic individual like you for anything. I have plenty of real friends that I can count on, which is not something you can probably really relate to.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't really know me so i don't care what you say. for a look at the real TD, just read the (unsolicited) posts after yours. but i don't care if you don't. you take yourself and OOT far too seriously. go elsewhere for the e-fellatio, you ain't getting it here.