Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: anyone clear the 1000% bonus on gamesgrid?

i know what you're saying, i just think that their thinking with the bonus is that the sheer size of the bonus will get people to try the site out...and they hope that over the course of clearing it people will enjoy the site and remain there. Its safe to say they werent aiming to get your normal 2+2 bonus whore. Personally, it worked on me. I like the software, and just recently had an amazing experience with customer support (they added lower limit Triple Draw and Razz tables within 5 hours of my email request). The only major flaws that the site has is that traffic is still low and the games are at a higher skill level than youll find at party and the like. But for me, the bonus and VFP make it essentially risk free to play a tougher game and improve my play.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: anyone clear the 1000% bonus on gamesgrid?

[ QUOTE ]
But for me, the bonus and VFP make it essentially risk free to play a tougher game and improve my play.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a lot to be said for this. I would say that this is one of the biggest plusses for playing there.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope GG makes it. I'm just skeptical of their business plan.