Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2005, 08:23 PM

Default \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (10/14) (10/20 NL)

Tonight's show will be be 10/20 NL (no Bluff Night tonight) with an unrestricted buyin, which may include appearances by Friday night faves such as Jesus, Barry W, Diablo, Dr. BB, among others. Last week's show was so controversial "Friar" Tuchman had to apologize, will he go out on a limb again and shoot his mouth off? You'll just have to tune in and find out (if you're able to). There seems to be a problem some people are having in viewing the show or the archives. I've sent correspondence to the L@TB producer and I'm sure she'll be happy to take more correspondence if the problems continue so please PM me if you're having trouble and I'll pass it along.

Last night's $300/500 5/5 NL game featured L@TB commentator Shirley Rosario taking the boys down a few pegs with lots of solid play and getting people to donk their chips off to her. As usual, www.liveatthebike.com from 6-9pm and watch the sometimes non-stop action.