Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-30-2005, 10:34 PM

Default Ultimate Bet Withdrawl

I made my first withdrawl last Tuesday at UB and the money still has not reached my Neteller account. I sent an email about it yesterday and they told me they were backed up with withdrawls and will get to it soon, which might be possible seeing as it was a holiday weekend. I was wondering if anyone here has made a withdrawl in that time frame and received it yet to see if they are just giving me the run around. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Withdrawl

UB is the site I play on all the time, and I have to say that the withdrawl process takes a lot longer than the deposit( they are excited to get our money, but not thrilled about us taking it away... lol). Anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much, it has taken me about 10 days or so to get my money, but on average more like 3 or 4.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:45 AM

What method did you use to withdrawl? Not surprised there is a delay the first time. After you have done it before, it usually takes a 24hr period.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What method did you use to withdrawl? Not surprised there is a delay the first time. After you have done it before, it usually takes a 24hr period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. The first time I withdrew it took about 5 days. All times after that it's taken 1 day max.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:47 PM

I've played on UB for 2 years, withdrew 15 times at least. never longer than 48 hours. Have always used Neteller.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller. Deposited by Neteller as well.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:45 PM

Hubby uses Citadel. He like to cash out small amounts every 24 hours and it takes about 2 days to get into his bank.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:46 PM

I play high-stakes UB. A few months or so ago, withdrawals to Neteller were taking around 4 days for me, but since that brief period they've always been within 2 business days.

Whenever I withdraw >$8000, they split it into multiple Neteller deposits. I have also from time to time received money into Neteller on Saturdays, which surprised me a little bit because I had thought they only did these transactions Monday-Friday.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:32 PM

Received the money today, guess with Thanksgiving holiday and it being my first withdrawl it just took awhile. Still have another 1K or so in the account, hopefully that cashout is a bit quicker. Thanks for everyone's help.