Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-10-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Yet another Absolute problem, I quit.

The following is an email I sent off as I haven't been able to open the client since the 5th, and have sent a total of 6 emails about it.I have only recieved 3 from them, none of which give my any idea on how to fix the problem. I can't get to the cashier to get the money out either. I had a similar, but just as frustrating a problem about a year ago. I left for a while then, but tried it again recently. I won't ever play there again.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason I sent this to every available address on your website, and posted this to the 2+2 forums. It is as follows:

I sent my original email about ticket [#1535730]and me being completely unable to launch the application on 12/5/05. It is now 12/10/05, and I have not been given an answer on how to launch the program. I beleive you have had adequate time to figure out what happened with your latest upgrade and tell me what to do, but that hasn't happened. I have, however, recieved various emails from various support personnel who very obviously aren't talking to each other. This is very frustrating, and it is not the first time that a technical issue has kept me from accessing your site.

As I cannot open the client to get to the cashier window, please send all funds in my account to the Neteller account that they were deposited from. I would then like you to close my account, and send confirmation to my email address that is associated with the account.

Should you require any additional information, you have my telephone number, as your staff called me the last time this happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll update.

Nate
Old 12-10-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Yet another Absolute problem, I quit.

Absolute is starting to make me angry as well.

Maybe I am just bitter since I opened an account near the beginning of the sites launch and don't have rakeback, but the bonus requirement increase and the constant disconnects of everyone from tables is driving me insane.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:26 PM

same thing happened to me about a month ago. i cannot open the client at all. i have no money in there anymore, so i have quit trying to open the client. its a garbage site anyway. good riddance.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe I am just bitter since I opened an account near the beginning of the sites launch and don't have rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be bitter, I opened my account in October and I'm not being tracked yet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Go absolute!
Old 12-10-2005, 04:10 PM

Well Absolute seems to have problems in more than one way then. Application runs fine for me but when I try to log in it just closes the application and doesn´t give error message or anything. It all started yesterday for me after the Absolute´s software update.

Absolute´s customer service is nice as long as there is no real problems like the tech issues we are experiencing.I sent email to poker room manager after receiving three "copy-paste" answers from customer service. Let´s see what happens. If anyone else is experiencing the same thing as I do please drop a line here or send pm.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:10 PM

send them an email telling them you want to cashout to your neteller on record, and they will almost certainly do it.

You might want to tell them you are going to try to open a new account and see if that helps your login problem.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:31 PM

I had a problem like that when the site opened. I tried reinstalling but never helped until I changed directories. Even if you uninstall it leaves a few files behind. When you are installing change the directory to absolute poker2 and then see if that fixes the problem. Worked for me. Support is useless.

[ QUOTE ]
The following is an email I sent off as I haven't been able to open the client since the 5th, and have sent a total of 6 emails about it.I have only recieved 3 from them, none of which give my any idea on how to fix the problem. I can't get to the cashier to get the money out either. I had a similar, but just as frustrating a problem about a year ago. I left for a while then, but tried it again recently. I won't ever play there again.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason I sent this to every available address on your website, and posted this to the 2+2 forums. It is as follows:

I sent my original email about ticket [#1535730]and me being completely unable to launch the application on 12/5/05. It is now 12/10/05, and I have not been given an answer on how to launch the program. I beleive you have had adequate time to figure out what happened with your latest upgrade and tell me what to do, but that hasn't happened. I have, however, recieved various emails from various support personnel who very obviously aren't talking to each other. This is very frustrating, and it is not the first time that a technical issue has kept me from accessing your site.

As I cannot open the client to get to the cashier window, please send all funds in my account to the Neteller account that they were deposited from. I would then like you to close my account, and send confirmation to my email address that is associated with the account.

Should you require any additional information, you have my telephone number, as your staff called me the last time this happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll update.

Nate

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-10-2005, 08:48 PM

Absolute improved so much in mid 2005, and now is slowly becoming just another site with tight games and not enough else to offer to make it worthwhile.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
send them an email telling them you want to cashout to your neteller on record, and they will almost certainly do it.

You might want to tell them you are going to try to open a new account and see if that helps your login problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

The body of my OP is the text of the email I sent. I have unistalled, re-installed, shut off all security features, you name it, I've done it. I still haven't recieved a response. Anyone got Gian Perroni's (the manager) email addy?
Old 12-11-2005, 11:21 AM

You may have a firewall blocking access. This was a problem I had with interpoker. I went into firewall, granted access to the program, and i was in like Flynn.