Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: What %age of 0.25/0.5 FL hands get to 25c rake at Absolute?

[ QUOTE ]
hmm, take the .50/1.00 stats and divide by 2? i can understand you wanting the info from players with the stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx matt...but it doesnt seem like its as simple as dividing by 2 since at 0.25/0.5 FL its very dependent on the structure of rakes and points awarded that count towards clearance at each site in question

BTWI dont play NL as I prefer the grind)
Old 11-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: What %age of 0.25/0.5 FL hands get to 25c rake at Absolute?

[ QUOTE ]
you should seriously consider moving up to 50c/$1 limits which is really not much harder than 25c/50c.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played limit on absolute, and it's because every time I look at the lobby, half of the .50/1 games are under 30% to the flop and the rest are in the low 30s. The .25/.50 games are usually in the fifties, some sixties. I think 32% usually really is much harder than 55%. I do understand that flop percentage isn't everything, but I've never played in a 50%+ micro game that wasn't a cakewalk, and I've never played in a sub-35% game that I could beat that easily.

If you have lots of time and not a lot of BR, you could try Sean's Private Tourney for New Players at Bodog - play it before you deposit, win it and get 100% to $100 bonus which clears fairly easily at .25/.50 - I did that a few months ago and it helped my BR a lot. Runs every night and has about 25-30 really bad players in it. I think it took me four nights to win. Not worth it for bankrolled players, but it was a great aid to me when I was broke.