Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 02:43 AM

Default gt+

Hi. I posted in software but nobody is there.

I recently got pt, and just downloaded gt+, but cannot figure out how to incorporate it onto the tables i open. ive tried to search, but to no avail. I am bad w/ computers. Please help!
Old 09-07-2005, 03:54 AM

Default Re: gt+

anyone?
Old 09-07-2005, 05:16 AM

first, you have to have PT set up to autoload hands. to do that, go to the lightning bolt symbol at the top left of PT. click it, then click "configure", then click "add folder". you need to search your C: to find the appropriate folder. it will be under party/empire/whatever, and will say "hand histories". once you find it, click on it, then click "OK". now, to start the download process, simply click the lightning bolt symbol whenever you log on to play, find your HH file, and click "OK". i think you may need to manually start the download process....you'll see how when the proper screen pops up.

as for GT+, first, you must be sitting at a table. also, you must have at least one hand from the table you are sitting at in order for it to start working. when you open GT+, you will see a PLUS SIGN in the upper left corner. click it. find the table you are playing. highlight it, then click "OK". i think you may need to tell GT+ where to look for the files on PT, too. yours should be called "my first pokertracker database" (you only need to do this once".

you should be all set. if not, you may want to e-mail pat from pokertracker. he should be able to help you. alternately, you could PM me with specifc questions. i'd be happy to talk you through the process over the phone if you need to. keep in mind, though, that i play poker/browse 2+2 third shift (plus i have a couple thousand hands i need to play tomorrow night/thursday morning if possible.

cheers!
Old 09-07-2005, 11:21 PM

http://www.pokerdominion.com
this is a forum to help with all your GT+ questions/problems

http://pokertracker.com/forum/
this is a forum for all you PT questions/problems

Good luck
Old 09-08-2005, 11:35 AM

You don't have to be sitting there. You choose someone sitting at the table to take the place of yourself by changing the name in the drop down menu thingy.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to be sitting there. You choose someone sitting at the table to take the place of yourself by changing the name in the drop down menu thingy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can screen the table before wasting money posting there then?