Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: sieg\'s second philosophical post on atheism

1) I don't believe anyone here has disproven any of the above arguments for God's existence. Strange that I would feel that way, as I am a Christian!

2) Piers - As the great David Sklansky would say, "What makes you think I am an atheist?"

3) Sklansky - Have you stopped writing about poker? Do you sit in your basement all day and make posts about philosophy? Or are you just thinking about new ways to impress 16 year old girls and getting them to have sex w/ you!? Perhaps somehow your apparent interest in philosophy is really just another rouse to advance this cause (the one mentioned in the previous section!)

4) Sklansky - how much ev will I lose if I raise w/ q4 offsuit (my fishy friend's favorite hand) every time I have it in early position of a typical 20/40 game at the Bike?

Thanks all, for being such great sports, and for being 'good' human beings.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:46 PM

replace 'section' w/ section. and sklansky, im not serious. i dont want my poker mentor to wind up in jail
Old 08-20-2005, 12:46 PM

da*n, im an idiot! replace section w/ 'sentence'
Old 08-22-2005, 05:36 AM

Default Re: IMPORTANT

<< Trusting the words of a scientist without evaluating his data/argument would be fine if you're deciding what kind of shingle to put on your house, but risking Hell on the words of others might get you in trouble. >>

hehehe I bet you believe in the bible...

"It is hoped that these facts will demonstrate to the Northern people that negro soldiers cannot cope with Southerners." - Bedford Forrest
Old 08-22-2005, 05:40 AM

<<There is no reason why everything needs to have been created. This is not an argument against God.>>

hehehe creatism won't like that...hehe

"It is hoped that these facts will demonstrate to the Northern people that negro soldiers cannot cope with Southerners." - Bedford Forrest