Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Mail from Party; $35 free-anybody else?

Greetings,

I just logged onto my AOL account (I have multiple ISP's) for the purpose of canceling my account. I decided to check my email and noticed there was only one email, and it was from Party Poker. Basically, they are giving me $35 for free provided I play 350 raked hands before November 28th. I've stopped playing at Party Poker (because I can't stand their lack of customer support) and was wondering if this is what prompted the bonus?

JeffreyREBT- "Wherein I don't promise to make you rich without trying, or even trying very hard; I do promise to say things that will make you FEEL rich."
Old 12-04-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Mail from Party; $35 free-anybody else?

Ya I got $50 for 500 hands.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:07 AM

Heh, I have a confession to make. I was breaking even playing two .5/1 tables and clicked on the blackjack icon. I had $37.99 and started out playing $1 bets. No progress either way so I proceeded to up the ante with $5 wagers. Won 3 in a row then lost four consecutive bets so I decided to go for the gusto and clicked $25. Surprise, surprise-the dealer had blackjack! Anyway, at least I got to tinker around a little and see the current happenings at Party. Not much has changed, which reminds me why I don't play there anymore. I recklessly (and almost intentionally) gambled the little freebie away cause I didn't want to waste my time there when there is so much better at the other big sites.

Jeffrey-who currently has 99 cents in his Party Poker acct.

"Wherein I don't promise to make you rich without trying, or even trying very hard; I do promise to say things that will make you FEEL rich."
Old 12-04-2005, 03:40 AM

50 for 500 here. They can keep it.