Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Controversial Last Ditch Advice for Snowball 138

[ QUOTE ]
cause that is rape. If she won't sleep with you sober, then getting her drunk to sleep with you is rape. See the law for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Getting her drunk giving her rohypnol waiting till she passed out and then having sex with her would be rape. Getting her into a state of mind in which she agrees to have sex with you is not rape goof.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:44 PM

Nice guys who know how to be aggressive would tell you they have no trouble attracting women. Being nice is not enough, it is a valuable asset for attracting women but it is just the beginning. I find guys who complain about "nice guys finishing last" are usually the one who know nothing more then just being nice. Somehow if they were to be more aggressive or straight forward it would be percieved as offensive or not nice to women. When it comes to romance you need to know when to be more then nice to get a women hot. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

There are certain risks to being more aggressive and showing someone who you really feel but if you aren't willing to pursue what really you want where does that leave you?

I find that nice guys who aren't willing to take the risk are the ones who say, "Nice guys always finish last." What they are really saying is, "I always finish last." Being a nice guy has little or nothing to do with their failure.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cause that is rape. If she won't sleep with you sober, then getting her drunk to sleep with you is rape. See the law for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Getting her drunk giving her rohypnol waiting till she passed out and then having sex with her would be rape. Getting her into a state of mind in which she agrees to have sex with you is not rape goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you don't ever have to use this argument in court.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:23 PM

It saddens me that you've lowered a possible relationship to poker terms and being conniving and sneaky to the girl.

Please go outside once in a while.

Meanwhile, if you like the girl, tell her so. Snowball is by no means an idiot and I hope that he won't take the horrible advice offered.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:34 PM

Or just find someone else?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It saddens me that you've lowered a possible relationship to poker terms and being conniving and sneaky to the girl.

Please go outside once in a while.

Meanwhile, if you like the girl, tell her so. Snowball is by no means an idiot and I hope that he won't take the horrible advice offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont listen, its not like she's a chick. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but I call bullshit on each and every one of you who advocates not playing games. That's like being at a test when you're allowed a cheat sheet, and not having one. They do it EVERY TIME so level the playing field.

When they stop playing games all the time (only certain ones ever will) its because they hear a little biological tick-tick-tick.

No offense to the females here, but I will not accept a denial of my statement. No matter the woman, no matter how much she says she wants a straightforward relationship... she WILL play at least one game or two in the course of dating.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:47 PM

Actually I find women are always playing games so the best way to get them is to refuse to participate. Hang out with her and all that but just refuse to do the whole I am trying to be so nice to impress you. Give small hints that you may like her but also make it so that you might not. The confusion will kill them and then you are in. Make a girl realize you are in complete control of the situation and you will be; women are used to have us by the dicks.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:48 PM

Right they all play games until the game is over and that's called marriage. At that point they start playing games with other men. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 09:11 PM

behemoth-

Not once has snow mentioned this girl playing games with him. All that has been mentioned is Sklansky's bet and how he should get her drunk and screw her.

Although I am a tomboy at heart, I have never played games because I like straightforward people. I would rather have someone tell me straight up what's going on than to have to live through someones horrible idea of a game/bet.

I guess it comes down to respect. Me and my boyfriend have never played games and jebus am I thankful.

I don't really care about another dumb bitch in the world to be perfectly honest. If you ask me, I'm the only cool girl you'll ever meet. I was just trying to instill some sense in this ridiculous schpeal.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
behemoth-

Not once has snow mentioned this girl playing games with him. All that has been mentioned is Sklansky's bet and how he should get her drunk and screw her.

Although I am a tomboy at heart, I have never played games because I like straightforward people. I would rather have someone tell me straight up what's going on than to have to live through someones horrible idea of a game/bet.

I guess it comes down to respect. Me and my boyfriend have never played games and jebus am I thankful.

I don't really care about another dumb bitch in the world to be perfectly honest. If you ask me, I'm the only cool girl you'll ever meet. I was just trying to instill some sense in this ridiculous schpeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you would say that.

Yes, this girl IS playing a game... know what it's called? "I'll play innocent, and act like I dont know that Im hot, like I dont know touching you on the shoulder bringing you presents etc. makes you think I want you. I do know that since Im hot, I'm leading you on... but I'll act like I don't because it's more fun that way."

Sorry, Im glad you and your bf have a great relationship, and maybe you never played games, but then you're on a poker forum so what kinda chick are you really?