Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Question about Rakeback ( not an affiliate) and Pokertracker

Hey guys I apologize because this should be in the Internet Gambling forum but I figure since I play hold em exclusively you guys might be able to best answer my question. Does anyone know approximately how much in rake one usually pays per 100 hands playing .5-1? I've been estimating but I was wondering if anyone has a more exact number since I don't have pokertracker, which leads to my next question. I definitely want to buy pokertracker, however I'm currently living w/ mom and dad (graduation's tough) and using their computer because mine is shot from 4 years of living at school with all the adware/virus type crap it picked up. I'm currently saving for a new computer and was wondering if I were to download and register PT now on my dad's computer, would I have to pay again to buy it when I get my new one? Thanks as always for any info.
Good luck,
Matt
Old 01-26-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Question about Rakeback ( not an affiliate) and Pokertracker

I don't remember the numbers from .50/1, but at 1/2 this month, I have just over 7,000 hands, vol in the pot just over 16% and contrib to rake of $280, give or take a few $.

When you want to move PT to another computer, you will just send an email to their support people, including your product code, and they will send you a new registration code.